Manley ORV based trailer - great base for your custom build - $1500 - Columbus OH

Im4duke

Observer
***SOLD***

Selling my homemade trailer for $1500 (I have well over that into it). Pick up in Powell, OH (North Columbus). I was building this trailer, just needed to fab a permanent bed, but came across a completed trailer for a great price, so this is available. Specs are as follows:

Frame
Frame designed and built by Manley ORV (detailed specs at manleyorv.com)
full tube 2x3 steel - 114 " overall
front and rear receivers
sheet covered front hitch area
Completely powder coated black (top & bottom)
4 welded in tie down loops under front triangle

Suspension
Toyota FJ 6-lug aluminum wheels (dirty in pics)
Goodyear Wrangler 255/75-R17 tires (low tread, but just mounted and balanced)
Reliable 3500lb cambered axle oversprung on triple leafs (perches welded for over and under setups)
I believe the hubs are 5x4.5
2 inch aluminum wheel adapters

Electrical
Optronics red and amber 9 led side markers
Peterson 5 led tail lights
Wiring harness from etrailer
4-prong standard trailer plug

Other
Heavy gauge jeep style fender primed and painted
2000lb*Pro Series Round, 15" lift height, Pipe-mount Swivel Jack W/ Footplate - Side Mount
42" 3500lb coiled and plastic coated safety cables
Wooden bed (just something I added so I could use it while I contemplated a steel bed design and learned to weld...)
Bed dimensions (72x40x12)
Simple tailgate opens
8 tie down points on bed
IMG_0682.jpgIMG_0688.jpgIMG_0687.jpgIMG_0686.jpgIMG_0685.jpgIMG_0684.jpgIMG_0683.jpgIMG_0680.jpgIMG_0681.jpgIMG_0689.jpg

edit - forgot to remove the bottle opener - i'm keeping that.

Last edited:

Im4duke

Observer
Thanks, Josh. For the record, I replaced this one with your former demo trailer that had gone to Kentucky. ARB RTT and all! Love your trailer design. Someone can buy this one from me and get the great frame design, with the freedom to customize their own bed.

ManleyORV

Rugged. Reliable. Ready.
Thanks, Josh. For the record, I replaced this one with your former demo trailer that had gone to Kentucky. ARB RTT and all! Love your trailer design. Someone can buy this one from me and get the great frame design, with the freedom to customize their own bed.

That was a heck of a deal on that one in Kentucky; good to hear your still part of the MORV family!

-Josh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior