M1101 1102 thread for conversion to 12V and matching Land Cruiser spares

Tlucero31

I have the coyote tan color m1101. I see yours was the same before you had it sprayed with bed liner. Did the company that did that remove the carc or did you do all this stuff yourself. Trying to figure out the best way to go about removing the carc

JamesC

Adventurer
I have the coyote tan color m1101. I see yours was the same before you had it sprayed with bed liner. Did the company that did that remove the carc or did you do all this stuff yourself. Trying to figure out the best way to go about removing the carc
Hello,

I had it done at line-x after spending a ton of time on prep then with herculiner on some sliders that I didn't think came out as well as they should have. I cautioned them about the carc but they said they were familiar and their process was safe. Very happy with their results after these years. I think I only have one ding through the liner to the alu and only very minor staining and it sees a lot of use :)

Recommended books for Overlanding

Overlanding the Americas: La Lucha
by Mr Graeme Robert Bell
From $20
Drive Nacho Drive: A Journey from the American Dream to t...
by Brad Van Orden, Sheena Van Orden
From $15.95
The Total Approach of Getting Unstuck Off Road: 4WD Self-...
by Robert Wohlers
From $59.95
Bushcraft 101: A Field Guide to the Art of Wilderness Sur...
by Dave Canterbury
From $9.99
Motorcycle Messengers 2: Tales from the Road by Writers w...
by Jeremy Kroeker, Ted Simon, Lois Pryce, Billy Ward,...
From $9.99

jatatar

Hello,

I had it done at line-x after spending a ton of time on prep then with herculiner on some sliders that I didn't think came out as well as they should have. I cautioned them about the carc but they said they were familiar and their process was safe. Very happy with their results after these years. I think I only have one ding through the liner to the alu and only very minor staining and it sees a lot of use :)

Thanks so much for this write-up! Worked perfectly for my trailer.