LETS SEE YOUR TRAILERS!!!!

pith helmet

Here is my converted m101cdn trailer
I'm not a trailer or RTT owner and never really considered them much, but this is a great looking setup. Any chance of a little pic tour of the setup sometime? Looked at your profile and did not see any, forgive me if I've overlooked.

Last edited:

phnttom

While not built yet, the chassis starts being made in less than 2 weeks. This is a semi custom off-road teardrop
- Chassis designed & fridge/battery box by me and made in Edmonton, AB, Canada
- Habitat made by Northern Teardrop in Salmo, BC
- Galley designed by me and made by me this fall

Completion Spring 2022!

Link to build thread on Expedition Portal: https://expeditionportal.com/forum/...teardrop-trailer-build-alberta-canada.220617/

jEEP + TRAILER - VIEW 1 - FINAL.jpg

jEEP + TRAILER - VIEW 2 - FINAL.jpg

jEEP + TRAILER - VIEW 3 - FINAL.jpg

jEEP + TRAILER - VIEW 4 - FINAL.jpg

Last edited:

Oakbluffcamper

Observer
Here is my new overlanding trailer....... well maybe camping trailer. I came across this single wheel trailer last summer and just had to rescue it. When I was a kid back in the 1960's my mom had a VW and she would take me and my brother camping. She bought a used single wheel trailer and we use it for camping for several years. I sandblasted the wheel, painted it and new tire, I made a new attachment system to use my Reese style hitch. I get a lot of strange looks and it has been a lot of fun. And no it would not be very good for off road.IMG_20200724_182734 copy.jpgIMG_20200724_193313 copy.jpgIMG_20200724_193341_1 copy.jpg

GlennA

Adventurer
Here is my new overlanding trailer....... well maybe camping trailer. I came across this single wheel trailer last summer and just had to rescue it. When I was a kid back in the 1960's my mom had a VW and she would take me and my brother camping. She bought a used single wheel trailer and we use it for camping for several years. I sandblasted the wheel, painted it and new tire, I made a new attachment system to use my Reese style hitch. I get a lot of strange looks and it has been a lot of fun. And no it would not be very good for off road.View attachment 636710View attachment 636711View attachment 636712
Put a KLR swing arm and monoshock on it and you'll have a proper dual sport trailer.