Lets see some full size pictures...

ExplorerTom

Explorer
Goldens are some of the best dogs. Mine goes with me just about everywhere, and will fall asleep just about anywhere too!

I have a Golden too. He's not a huge fan of car rides- unless we're going to the dog park. But he manages pretty well. Loves to camp though.

TheColonelJLK

Great pic of your Golden laying on the tailgate! Mine goes with me everywhere - except National Parks :mad:

Goldens are some of the best dogs. Mine goes with me just about everywhere, and will fall asleep just about anywhere too!

Out exploring, and looking for a house. Exciting times.

tyler.96

Observer
I have a Golden too. He's not a huge fan of car rides- unless we're going to the dog park. But he manages pretty well. Loves to camp though.
Boston loves his backseat of the truck. Will put his head on your shoulder or on the center console while driving. I wish I was closer to some good campsites. I have yet to take him camping!

Great pic of your Golden laying on the tailgate! Mine goes with me everywhere - except National Parks :mad:
Thanks! He's a pretty good dog. Whenever I go home, he basically attached at the left hip wherever I go.

Betarocker

Adventurer
Reached 21 in binary, and BRRRRRRRR

IMG_20161207_1438122_zpsmy7bwarx.jpg

Washed it yesterday, before it got cold.

IMG_20161207_1551495_zpsxwg7a60m.jpg

Need to de-chrome

IMG_20161207_1552438_zpsudaqrvbd.jpg

Jsweezy

Explorer
Love that truck!

Do you feel a lot of improvement on steering with the dual steering stabilizer? If you had to do it over would you order it again or just order a single fox shock?

Betarocker

Adventurer
Love that truck!

Do you feel a lot of improvement on steering with the dual steering stabilizer? If you had to do it over would you order it again or just order a single fox shock?

I don't notice any imperfections from the road into the steering wheel. I'd definitely do this again. This setup is a system with a bolt on truss/damper mount. Most other damper mounts are either clamped to the axle tube or have a bracket welded to the diff cover.

img-101530_cad.JPG

Jsweezy

Explorer
I don't notice any imperfections from the road into the steering wheel. I'd definitely do this again. This setup is a system with a bolt on truss/damper mount. Most other damper mounts are either clamped to the axle tube or have a bracket welded to the diff cover.

img-101530_cad.JPG

Awesome, Thanks!

Dalko43

Explorer
Here's a few pictures of ours taken in Pensacola, FL on the way up to PA for Thanksgiving.

Truck%20in%20FL%202.jpg

Truck%20in%20FL%203.jpg

Truck%20in%20FL.jpg

And a picture of the Golden that was waiting for us to visit up in PA.

Russel%20in%20the%20leaves.jpg

That is a sweet-looking Ram pickup! A flatbed, Ram 2500 with the 6.7L Cummins...what's not to like?

Who makes that flatbed and how does it fit on the truck? Also what size tires are you running?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles