Lets see some full size pictures...

'Ol Stinky Pete

Thought I better post up my pickup,
1984 Dodge Power Ram 250 Prospector
I rebuilt a 1978 360, put a shift kit in the TF727, but left the NP208 and D44/D60 alone. This is my first truck and I am working very hard to make this the truck I want it to be. I have drawn up and engineered a roof rack for the canopy, front and rear bumpers, and a set of rock sliders that double as steps. I have also drawn up a sleeping platform for when I head off for the ochoco's, or anywhere where I can see new things. This is my daily driver, as well as my work truck, tow rig, wood hauler, and off-road exploration vehicle.
IMAG0175[1].jpgIMAG0225[1].jpgIMAG0231[1].jpgIMAG0235[1].jpg

mattiep11

Adventurer
Pics of truck, monarch pass colorado and my balcony view intelluridere size _010.jpgre size _012.jpgre size _006.jpgre size _007.jpgre size _009.jpgre size _011.jpgre size _012.jpgre size _013.jpgre size _001.jpgre size _004.jpg re size _002.jpg

Attachments

• re size _002.jpg
    re size _002.jpg
    2.9 KB · Views: 1,979
Last edited:

redthies

Renaissance Redneck
MattieP- it looks like you live above the Patagonia store with that view... We spent a bit of time in Telluride again last sept. you live in a great spot. Wish it were closer to me! Nice truck, and welcome to ExPo!

mattiep11

Adventurer
Thanks its good to be here.. I work for Christy Sports and a private hotel (Camels Garden Hotel).. Slaved 7 days a week 80 hrs to get my baby( only 40 ski days on the mtn).. had to give up my jeep cherokee for the truck and being from Toledo thats a hard pill to swallow. All my gear took a few days to scrape together even on shop form quality still costs.. but it makes it more reasonable.. GOt my k&n and lund window ventvisors, and weathertech front mudflaps to add today.. going to cortez to camp tonight and mtn bike phills world and boggy draw outside of mcfee resivoir in dolores.. ill post some pics ... thanks yall

oh we dont live above "patagucci store"... im down across from Smugglers Brewery.. We can see all the festivals and hear them from our balcony and patio... nice spot... had a brand new Maclaren MP4-12c parked next to the rig a week ago...(must have been Ralph Laurens) Had the 30 day tags outta miami... bright orange..so my rig didnt look to special sitting there but when the world ends(haha) ill be good to go!

Last edited:

Threerun

Here's my 1998.5 Dodge Ram 24v quad cab 5spd when it was newly fitted with a Guanella camper from Hallmark (day after Thanksgiving 2011):
Hallmark1.jpg

Winter camping in Glacier Ntl. View from where we parked right in front of Lake McDonald. No one else there, place to ourselves, snowy, −10, snowshoeing all weekend:
Hallmark2.jpg

Elk hunting camp somewhere outside Boulder Montana:
8B83064C-170C-4767-B86D-AF87295B7F34-2450-0000068FBE100463_zpsaff4cc0f.jpg

and 2 days later when a blizzard hit and we got 3-4' of snow and −20-ish. Stayed snowed in the camper for 2 days.
1F08B224-31E8-4A69-9F8A-CFB49100554C-4641-00000F7C2E82CA3D.jpg

Somewhere near Ely NV on our way to Yosemite and L.A.
DSC02890_zpsbd9cade2.jpg

Oh and my rig pulls some mundane household chores too. I hate putting up X-mas lights, but the rig makes it A LOT easier and MUCH faster, lol..
DSC03078_zpsa9b317ab.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks its good to be here.. I work for Christy Sports and a private hotel (Camels Garden Hotel).. Slaved 7 days a week 80 hrs to get my baby( only 40 ski days on the mtn).. had to give up my jeep cherokee for the truck and being from Toledo thats a hard pill to swallow. All my gear took a few days to scrape together even on shop form quality still costs.. but it makes it more reasonable.. GOt my k&n and lund window ventvisors, and weathertech front mudflaps to add today.. going to cortez to camp tonight and mtn bike phills world and boggy draw outside of mcfee resivoir in dolores.. ill post some pics ... thanks yall

oh we dont live above "patagucci store"... im down across from Smugglers Brewery.. We can see all the festivals and hear them from our balcony and patio... nice spot... had a brand new Maclaren MP4-12c parked next to the rig a week ago...(must have been Ralph Laurens) Had the 30 day tags outta miami... bright orange..so my rig didnt look to special sitting there but when the world ends(haha) ill be good to go!

Hey Matt, this is the closest post to where i am in Montrose, congrats on your new truck, pretty good feeling knowing that its brandy new, especially when you're way out, Alta, tucked back off Imogene and the like....im sure i'll run into you one day as im in Telluride a few days a week........let me know if you need a heavy duty bumper built for that Chevy... www.strongholdfenceandrail.com

mattiep11

Adventurer
So you make deer killers(bumpers)? Just did an alta lakes camp the other night ...my lady caught her chaco on the yakima rackon the way out of the back of the truck fell and broke her wrist.. late night trip to the e.r. in tride.. so camping came to an abrupt end.. but great sunset.. still snow sticking around up their.. here are a few picsalta lakes_013.jpgalta lakes_001.jpgalta lakes_007.jpgalta lakes_009.jpgalta lakes_011.jpgalta lakes_003.jpgalta lakes_006.jpg

Last edited:

alc1861

this is petrol
in our city we've got only 3 d/w rams + 5 ramchargers,only 2 cars from them are diesel.1 of this diesels fom nissan.
I love american cars,unhappily they are very expensive here.

ttravis5446

Adventurer
998137_10200689044203020_748966410_n.jpg
This is my newest one. I traded my 2010 F150 in on this beast last week. Brand new leftover 2012 F350 SRW Crew Cab Short Bed Lariat 4x4. Diesel and factory rear locker.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94