Let’s see some POWER WAGONS!

STREGA

Explorer
Went with a 75th in Olive Monotone RLD Topper and did Truck Vault in the back. 37 Nittos AMP XL Steps

The RLD topper looks good, I will be checking them out at the overland expo in a couple weeks. At this time they don’t appear to have a dealer in Arizona, but willing to travel to get one if I like what I see.

ukrboy

Observer
Every time I see that Olive it makes me want a Power Wagon....

Love my Olive green PW.

Took it on some very narrow trails in BC.

9890a3444b3b398ac837df05e2fa4df1.jpg

d17bc5e93ddccc9dd000fb83e868e250.jpg

jadmt

ignore button user
Mopar hood deflector and no issues at all. Airbags with daystar cradles!!!!
thanks, just went and picked one up at the local dealership for $100 with 15% off coupon (should have been $97.75 as msrp is $115 but the parts gal could not do math and I did not have the heart to argue with her over a couple of bucks) . I wonder if Mopar could have used any more rinky dink hardware if they tried :). I have zero confidence this will be on in a year. At least it looks pretty decent.C7175BC8-2D3A-4893-B26A-880438547C7A.jpeg

Todd n Natalie

OverCamper
thanks, just went and picked one up at the local dealership for $100 with 15% off coupon (should have been $97.75 as msrp is $115 but the parts gal could not do math and I did not have the heart to argue with her over a couple of bucks) . I wonder if Mopar could have used any more rinky dink hardware if they tried :). I have zero confidence this will be on in a year. At least it looks pretty decent.View attachment 681179
Make sure you mention that in your for sale ad. No wait time for parts, plus the labor of install is complete. So it's probable added value to the truck is now like $350....

jadmt

ignore button user
My last one held up. We will see!!! Avg 14 MPG TO Missoula and Back yesterday
Good to know on the deflector. Just seems like about the cheapest hardware imaginable. Those little white clips are not confidence inspiring. Doing the speed limit that is generally what I get back and forth between Missoula and Bozeman unless the wind is really blowing, usually better on the way back of course. If I slow down to 65-70 I can get 16+ even with the GFC which surprisingly enough has not hurt mpg but I am only running 35's so I am sure that helps. Always makes me smile when the ECO light comes when cruising west at 75mph from Anaconda. I can make it there and back on one tank of gas as long as I don't drive around too much once I am in Bozeman. My youngest daughter lives close to the campus so we drive that a fair amount.

jadmt

ignore button user
thanks, just went and picked one up at the local dealership for $100 with 15% off coupon (should have been $97.75 as msrp is $115 but the parts gal could not do math and I did not have the heart to argue with her over a couple of bucks) . I wonder if Mopar could have used any more rinky dink hardware if they tried :). I have zero confidence this will be on in a year. At least it looks pretty decent.View attachment 681179
ok hood protector sucks lol. Wife always states how quiet the truck is. Put it on while she was at work and she is not a gear head so would not notice if I put on a hood scoop and 40's. Today we took off and within a few minutes she said why is there so much wind noise?? She was right there is wind noise that was not there before. I also noticed I was getting hood lift every time we met a bigger rig coming the opposite way. In 13,000 miles I have never noticed my hood bouncing around and I recently got back from a 3000 mile trip from western MT to south east Minn thru both dakotas and wyoming where I had plenty of wind and met plenty of trucks on two lane roads. I also noticed it vibrates in the wind...Oh well i have waisted (pun intended you know on beer making my guy bigger) $100 on worse things.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior