Leather Holster manufacturers

BritKLR

Kapitis Indagatoris
FWIW: Some other considerations when shopping for a CC holster. While comfort and ease of drawing is important, retention and re-holstering are just as important. In over 35 years I've seen and/or had my share of crappy CC holsters that failed to hold a weapon while running, bending or fighting (can't shoot everyone) and/or was impossible to reholster a weapon single handedly due to the holster collapsing (IWB, Pancake, SOB, shoulder, etc...) resulting in having to use both hands to get the gun back in or sticking the gun IWB or a pocket, unsecured and not too safe in a dynamic situation. Good luck on your search.

Last edited:

WSS

Rock Stacker
FWIW: Some other considerations when shopping for a CC holster. While comfort and ease of drawing is important, retention and re-holstering are just as important. In over 35 years I've seen and/or had my share of crappy CC holsters that failed to hold a weapon while running, bending or fighting (can't shoot everyone) and/or was impossible to reholster a weapon single handedly due to the holster collapsing (IWB, Pancake, SOB, shoulder, etc...) resulting in having to use both hands to get the gun back in or sticking the gun IWB or a pocket, unsecured and not too safe in a dynamic situation. Good luck on your search.

Where that is concerned, I am liking my new HHH rig. It is custom though and takes a little while. WAY better than my old alien gear and other kydex types. This pup is very comfortable to the point of forgetting it's there. Very little break in too, it just fit right away. I opted for the "speed clips" over the traditional hold method, works great.

IMG_9452.jpeg

If I had to compare type of companies, they would be inline with your company, High quality with attention to detail and lots of R&D.They make some absolutely awesome belts too. I have two of them.

Hey, you guys nailed the new expy pack. Got it today, look forward to gearing it p, it's going to save a bunch of room too.

BritKLR

Kapitis Indagatoris
Where that is concerned, I am liking my new HHH rig. It is custom though and takes a little while. WAY better than my old alien gear and other kydex types. This pup is very comfortable to the point of forgetting it's there. Very little break in too, it just fit right away. I opted for the "speed clips" over the traditional hold method, works great.

View attachment 696307

If I had to compare type of companies, they would be inline with your company, High quality with attention to detail and lots of R&D.They make some absolutely awesome belts too. I have two of them.

Hey, you guys nailed the new expy pack. Got it today, look forward to gearing it p, it's going to save a bunch of room too.

That means a lot. Thanks! Great looking holster also. Be safe.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles