Latest Photo?

REDrum

Aventurero de la Selva
"Jorge" & "Betty" and friends. Enjoying hilltop twilight cocktails in Malpais Costa Rica. Pura Vida Toyotatona style.

1459821_10203103309683393_1853670243_n.jpg

CYK

Adventurer
ZOUNDS!!! That is one good looking 200 aye. What are the particulars of the rig??? I'm especially curious what it took to lift it and if you retained the air controlable suspension height feature.

Cheers

Dave

Eniam as well...

Us spec 200s do not come with ahc which was the biggest reason why I went with the lc and not lx. I knew I wanted to lift it with 33s.

I have the full icon suspension setup, aftermarket upper control arms and that's about it. Tires are 325/60s on 18x9 tires.

I wish all lc owners could drive my rig. It is fast, plush and luxurious while being a best of breed world beater. I love that they're so rare too with 1500 sold a year on avg. Many thanks.

http://youtu.be/urwOhM-yqSU

MANUCHAO

Aventurero
(couple weeks ago) once i moved up to "35s" (315s)

Last week after i added the tradesman basket rack (can't decide whether i like it or not)

I have the same rack.. and had it sit on the side wall for the first few years...
Until I decided to shave off the upper part that makes it look like a huge basket.
It has been modded a few times to what it is now and I really dig it !!!!

Mgriz

A few from a couple weeks ago in Kruger park...

rrzn.jpg

aprh.jpg

vwuz.jpg

Mlachica

TheRAMadaINN on Instagram
A few from a couple weeks ago in Kruger park...

aprh.jpg

Welcome aboard Mgriz! Nice shots - share more :safari-rig:

In 2011 I got to spend a couple weeks in Maputo and was able to go on a guided tour through Kruger. Such an awesome experience, I hope to go back soon.

Mgriz

Above...

Nice

Beautiful

WOW! Can you send one just like to me?

Welcome aboard Mgriz! Nice shots - share more :safari-rig:

In 2011 I got to spend a couple weeks in Maputo and was able to go on a guided tour through Kruger. Such an awesome experience, I hope to go back soon.

Thanks Guys! It has been fun so far, even though it let me down in Kruger. The picture with the hood up was shot during the two hours we spent stranded in the park before getting rope towed to our camp... I've got a bunch more pictures, maybe I'll start a separate thread and share some safari pics as well.

Maputo is an interesting place to live, what brought you out here? If you do ever end up in Maputo again shoot me a PM and we can grab a beer.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior