Latest Photo?

wngrog

Adventurer
IMG_1484-X3.jpg

dfresh285

Observer
My new to be 1984 FJ60. I just added the FJ40 Wheels and caps along with the BFG's. It's sagging a little in the rear. I'll remedy that with a set of helper springs until I can get the OME full kit.

biggn235

Looks like Richland Road between Lenoir and Blowing Rock, NC! Ran that trail a thousand times back in college. The good ol days...

andrewh

/dev/4wd
Looks like Richland Road between Lenoir and Blowing Rock, NC! Ran that trail a thousand times back in college. The good ol days...

Have a winner. Sad to say that it was a disaster this time. We picked up about 10 to 12 trashbags full of trash, including a fuel tank from a car. Then about 4 miles from the end, we found the car, glass everywhere and obviously destroyed. Best way to lose a trail. I thought about trying to drag it out, and would have if we had the time, would have taken all day.

Its a beautiful trail, shame that people have no respect anymore

apruitt9

Adventurer
Have a winner. Sad to say that it was a disaster this time. We picked up about 10 to 12 trashbags full of trash, including a fuel tank from a car. Then about 4 miles from the end, we found the car, glass everywhere and obviously destroyed. Best way to lose a trail. I thought about trying to drag it out, and would have if we had the time, would have taken all day.

Definitely sad to hear that, some people!!

You might want to notify the police concerning the car. I'd hate to think it was unknown evidence in a criminal investigation!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles