Kimberley Kamper FS

gearguywb

Explorer
I just put some $ on a new condo so a couple of toys need to go (at least for a while :))
2002 Kimberley Kamper, much like the one that Lawrence sold on the forum recently. It is in excellent condition. I have the awning, complete with all of the side walls, the ensuite potty room that attaches to the side, a never used chemical toilet, several 12v lights with the Australian plugs, a spare jockey wheel, trigg hitch (and a spare), a ground cover that we use outside of the camper, levelling blocks, etc. Located in Eastern NC. $14k

I will also be selling my 04 100 series built LC soon if anyone is interested in a package deal.

Last edited:

89s rule

Adventurer
Why are you selling the 100? I remember wheeling with you up int he whee. How much would you be asking for the 100? (Long shot but have to ask. Feel free to PM if you prefer.

gearguywb

Explorer
updated with pics

camperandkayak001.jpg

camperandkayak002.jpg

Here is a link to their web site : http://www.kimberleykampers.com/

zimm

Expedition Leader
i really like these. best of the popup world, mixed in with a compact trailer.

good luck.

campcal

If you have the specs on this trailer that would be great too. Not sure if you got my email john@thinktwicelegal.com (I'm new to the forum world). You mentioned the lights have Aussie plugs - is the trailer set up for US electrical/plumbing?

gearguywb

Explorer
If you have the specs on this trailer that would be great too. Not sure if you got my email john@thinktwicelegal.com (I'm new to the forum world). You mentioned the lights have Aussie plugs - is the trailer set up for US electrical/plumbing?

Just shot you an email with a link to a bunch of pics.

Yes the trailer can be plugged in to a standard 110volt oulet. There is no plumbing in the trailer that needs to be connected. It is self contained with a large water tank/pump (both hand and electric or battery) and the usual sink arrangement.

toyotatruckjunkie

Adventurer
I am very intrigued by your trailer. I'm getting married in a month and a half. She says "not yet", but I'm still working on her. Can you please send me the link to additional pics as well? drjacobs2 at yahoo dot com. Thanks,

Last edited:

xcmountain80

Expedition Leader
I am very intrigued by your trailer. I'm getting married in a month and a half. She says "not yet", but I'm still working on her. Can you please send me the link to additional pics as well? Thanks,

$14K is a good deal, Tell you soon to be wife like I did. I want it,,,, I'm buying it! Weeks after we returned home from our honey moon a 95 Toyota Pickup came up for sale and she said bla bla bla something about she can't drive it because it was stick. I said honey I'm not buying it for you... so I slept on the couch for 2 wks but it was worth it. Put your foot down now( if you can actually afford it).

Aaron

toyotatruckjunkie

Adventurer
I appreciate the advice. Set the tone NOW. In all honesty, she's really pretty understanding about my toys. I do feel like I've been bleeding money for this wedding though. Could have bought some really cool expo gear.

$14k seems like a decent price to me. Just re-read their website. I think it says there are something like 25 of these '02's in the States. Pretty cool exclusivity. I've tried to sell the idea to her on that basis. She wasn't as interested in being "one of the cool kids in camp". Like I said, I'm still working.

Gearguy...; You aren't interested in a 1970 FJ40 project as partial trade are you?

xcmountain80

Expedition Leader
Well I will be buying a trailer sometime this year.....but to our benefit. My 02 4RUnner is running out of room so the gear has moved to the roof in a form of a Yakima Spacecase, th dog from the back seat to the cargo area (has to share with the fridge), baby took over 1/2 the back seat and mom alternates between co-pilot and passenger. The originall RTT was sold with the intent of a new one being mounted to a trailer. She's sold om the trailer idea and too is easy going with my addiction. Bless her heart she doesn't know about how much the trailers run though on the flip side I plan on financing it and helping the ole credit score.

Aaron

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior