Introducing the Eezi-Awn Swift Awning

ThePartyWagon

thanks for the advice! Been following your youtube on the eeziawn products and the vid on how to use the legs was very helpful btw.

Yeah im from the Philippines and I sent eeziawn an email asking for any tips they can give as well. Btw would you know if the sail tracks on the outer side of the rafters fit sidewalls from ARB? Are sailtracks pretty generic in size? Was thinking of trying it out as the enclosure is only available here by special order.

It looks like the ARB sailtrack is probably larger than what you find on the Eezi Awn rafter arms. This is the best photo I can find and it appears to be larger in diameter. Not sure it would work.

1639499432980.png

Thanks,

shoredreamer

Observer
thanks dude! Yeah you’re right. Looks like they’re using the aussie 6mm sailtrack. Eeziawn might be using the 4mm sailtrack for euro standards.
Yeah the sail tracks are different size, ARB to Eezi. For the side wind break on the Swift I used ARB 813207 2M front break. To attach it to the side arms, I drilled 6 snaps into the top of the arm and the corresponding button snap into the fabric. So snap it in 6 spots and you’re done. For the front wind break on the Swift I used the ARB 813413 side break. This one just velcro’s over the round tube. I sold the whole setup last year to a friend. I do miss the easy setup.

Hdj80selosa

Yeah the sail tracks are different size, ARB to Eezi. For the side wind break on the Swift I used ARB 813207 2M front break. To attach it to the side arms, I drilled 6 snaps into the top of the arm and the corresponding button snap into the fabric. So snap it in 6 spots and you’re done. For the front wind break on the Swift I used the ARB 813413 side break. This one just velcro’s over the round tube. I sold the whole setup last year to a friend. I do miss the easy setup.
Thanks dude! The tension rod in the middle is strong enough to hold the sidewall?
Also can I ask the reason why you sold it? ? I’m kinda frustrated with the lack of sidewall kits on hand for the eeziawn and how its designed but i love it nonetheless

edit: also can i also ask what you did for the water pooling issue on the canvas?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinzlerz