Homemade Rear Swing Out Bumper build

IChaseCoues

Nice Build! It looks almost exactly like what I've been dreaming up for my Suburban. The only differences I had in mind were dual swing outs since it had dual rear doors and a mount for my HiLift, shovel and axe.
Would you mind sharing the CAD drawing for the frame mounts? That would be a great help to get mine started. I'd love to see pics of the table also.

vargsmetal

Nice Build! It looks almost exactly like what I've been dreaming up for my Suburban. The only differences I had in mind were dual swing outs since it had dual rear doors and a mount for my HiLift, shovel and axe.
Would you mind sharing the CAD drawing for the frame mounts? That would be a great help to get mine started. I'd love to see pics of the table also.
I can send you the file but it's a pretty extreme mod getting them in there and i doubt the suburban frame is similar enough for it to work. I ended up torching out the spare tire crossmember to do it.

Here's the table. I used the $20 stainless steel wire lights kit from amazon you'd use for stringing lights over a backyard or something. A piece of 1/16 stainless sheet and some 1/8 angle iron. If I do it over, I'd make an aluminum frame and rivet the stainless to it, and use the folding brackets instead of the wire to support it. But it holds the stove up fine.
63a8937e7549e8b69f16ab56a853f0ec.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles