High Amp weatherproof connection for Truck bed

luthj

Engineer In Residence
High strand count, quality cable will bend to a radius 4-6x its diameter easily. Its worth every penny when you are working in tight spaces, or with big bundles.

shade

Not even remotely the same. You are comparing solid wire to thin strand wire designed for snaking in tight spaces. It coils just fine. Just like an extension cord from the store.
High strand count, quality cable will bend to a radius 4-6x its diameter easily. Its worth every penny when you are working in tight spaces, or with big bundles.
It is quite choice stuff, and that 10/2 worked out to just under $1/foot delivered. Flexy, tough, and with actual ratings.

2Jeeps&PatriotX1

I not only use my anderson plug (30A) on the back of each tow vehicle to charge my camper batteries but it also makes airing up my tires a breeze. I have a viair 400p automatic that I cut the battery clips off of and installed an anderson plug. So like this past weekend, just pulled the compressor plugged into the back of the jeep and aired up 6 tires. I also kept that cable w/ clips and installed another anderson plug so that if I ever have to use it on a vehicle without the plug, can plug this piece in and then connect the battery clips.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

shade

I not only use my anderson plug (30A) on the back of each tow vehicle to charge my camper batteries but it also makes airing up my tires a breeze. I have a viair 400p automatic that I cut the battery clips off of and installed an anderson plug. So like this past weekend, just pulled the compressor plugged into the back of the jeep and aired up 6 tires. I also kept that cable w/ clips and installed another anderson plug so that if I ever have to use it on a vehicle without the plug, can plug this piece in and then connect the battery clips.
I'll be doing something similar, keeping the alligator clips available on a pigtail. That also gives you the ability to have portable air if a suitable jump pack is around. Belt & suspenders.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles