happy jack vs torklift

Pacific Northwest yetti

Expedition Medic
I recently, purchased a used 2007 Outfitter Apex 8 that had torklift fast guns on it,

" This came with Torklift fast guns, the old owner had them tightened down way tighter than they ever should of been.

https://www.torklift.com/

So I called and asked if i could buy just the springs and rebuild them, explaining that i purchased it used and the springs no longer held any elasticity.

img_20180625_1940215-jpg.457023

attach8512_20180625_114522-jpg.457024

The guy I talked too, was Jordan; which is funny as when i called back I asked to speak to Jordan. When she asked whom may I say is calling, I also said Jordan. ( my name) this caused lots of giggling from her end.

Jordan Explained that he was sorry as I could not purchase springs to rebuild them, but if i sent in pictures and a video of the springs they would warranty them FREE OF CHARGE!!! they are sending all new ones to me, and I will send the old ones back once received. Talk about amazing customer service, and friendly staff. I will be a torklift customer for life now, they are located in the PNW- Kent Washington. Im amazed they are replacing them, even though I did not purchase them or have any type of receipt or registration.

So life has a funny way of working things around, I went with torklift- and have steel elevator bolts bolted to the deck of my flat bed to mount them too.

80t0ylc

Hill & Gully Rider
I recently, purchased a used 2007 Outfitter Apex 8 that had torklift fast guns on it,

" This came with Torklift fast guns, the old owner had them tightened down way tighter than they ever should of been.

https://www.torklift.com/

So I called and asked if i could buy just the springs and rebuild them, explaining that i purchased it used and the springs no longer held any elasticity..........
.........The guy I talked too, was Jordan; which is funny as when i called back I asked to speak to Jordan. When she asked whom may I say is calling, I also said Jordan. ( my name) this caused lots of giggling from her end.

Jordan Explained that he was sorry as I could not purchase springs to rebuild them, but if i sent in pictures and a video of the springs they would warranty them FREE OF CHARGE!!! they are sending all new ones to me, and I will send the old ones back once received. Talk about amazing customer service, and friendly staff. I will be a torklift customer for life now, they are located in the PNW- Kent Washington. Im amazed they are replacing them, even though I did not purchase them or have any type of receipt or registration.

So life has a funny way of working things around, I went with torklift- and have steel elevator bolts bolted to the deck of my flat bed to mount them too.
That is impressive customer service! So you've ditched the Happyjack tie point system with your flat bed? (Gathered from a previous post #25 in this thread from January 2018) Be nice to see pics when you get it all together.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles