GROUP BUY: Kermit Chair Group Buy - Expedition Portal Logo Optional!

cactusjk

Explorer
Might be good to keep a running count to see where we are.

Also, if we meet the numbers it would be good to be able to just order the fabric with the logo if we already have chairs.

k9lestat

Expedition Leader
Not to be rude but u think you missing the point of a group on a chair. And putting way to much on the person trying to make this thing happen

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

cosmiccharlie

Explorer
Might be good to keep a running count to see where we are.

Also, if we meet the numbers it would be good to be able to just order the fabric with the logo if we already have chairs.

Running count only puts us at maybe 7 chairs so far. I am not going to add anyone to the list until I receive PayPal payment. This is the only way I know to verify firm commitments. There were several "I'm in" comments in the trasharoo GB that never came through.

If we meet our goal of 25 chairs I will inquire about the possibility of ordering just the logoed fabric. Until then I am not going to bother Kermit with the request. If we don't hit the 25 none will be produced anyway. I realize this is a higher priced item, but I expected there to be more interest.

cosmiccharlie

Explorer
I see you say the logo is embroidered. Before I buy, I want to confirm that. How is the embroidery done--if it is done on an existing seatback, do you see the back side of the embroidery (backwards) on the front or is it a patch sewn onto the back?

Thanks,
Greg

Greg, I have sent your question to Kermit and will post there response. I do know that the logo would face the front of the chair. Question is what does the back look like? Is the back rest portion double layers so the back of the embroidery I's hidden?

cosmiccharlie

Explorer
ExPo logo will face the front of the chair. The reverse of the logo will show from the back as seen below. I think they will look awesome! Now we just need 21 more sold!

avunegyh.jpg

Hafwit

Adventurer
I'm glad I asked about the embroidery. If it is going to be visible backwards on the back, that makes the embroidery less desirable to me. I suppose that you could cover the backwards part with an iron-on patch if you wanted to.

brussum

Adventurer
Consider me in for two standard chairs (one blue, one green...both without logos). I'll send the money via PayPal momentarily.

Thanks,
John

PS: Curse you for tempting me with another group buy! I still haven't figure out how to explain the appearance of the Trasharoo on my trailer to my wife.

brussum

Adventurer
LOL! I think I wore out that one out with the RTT I just installed.

I see a Polar Bear Cooler GB in the future next! (hint, hint)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94