GREAT WHITE BUFFALO (2016 Carli Cummins build)

JESSE A

Adventurer
Good to see you out and about.
Can you give a little more detail about the rear sway bar? I ordered the Thuren rear track bar kit,it should be here soon.
Basically it's happened twice while hooked up, if it flexes too much it pops out the bolts that are attached to the axel.
d6307e58c0cdbce9cdf2862686dd02cf.jpg
21b9d455661aa9bd050e2b472aa99fd0.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Dalko43

Explorer
Basically it's happened twice while hooked up, if it flexes too much it pops out the bolts that are attached to the axel.

So the stock sway bar keeps popping off due to offroad articulation? Are there aftermarket swaybars (Carli or Thuren) or drop brackets that can alleviate that issue?

JESSE A

Adventurer
So the stock sway bar keeps popping off due to offroad articulation? Are there aftermarket swaybars (Carli or Thuren) or drop brackets that can alleviate that issue?
I have extended sway bar links, maybe if i adjusted them more? Idk, with stiff valving in the rear shocks i can HARDLY tell the difference with it completely off.

chet6.7

Explorer
Thanks for the pictures.The Cummins Forum has a suspension section,a guy from CJC offroad(his screen name is something like rhinopc) usually answers questions as he sells Carli and Thuren products.It would not hurt to ask if any adjustments can be made to keep the bar in place.You could probably call them(844-252-6373) and get their thoughts on a solution.

chilliwak

Expedition Leader
Jesse if your truck is good off road without the rear sway bar then leave it off. We all need to find what works for us when we get off road and check things out. Thanks for posting the cool pics. cheers, chilli...:)

Bojak

Adventurer
Just bad @$$. Love the pics, rig, flipac, tires, heck even your terrain appears to be superior. Just awesome.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

JESSE A

Adventurer
Just bad @$$. Love the pics, rig, flipac, tires, heck even your terrain appears to be superior. Just awesome.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk
Thanks it's a fun truck, we also have a good variety of terrain out here In so cal.

LivinAnAdvntr

I was just curious if the Flippac is boogie rated? Will it hold up to what the Kings are capable of? I have been looking at the CFC rig but like the space you get out of a habitat. Anyway man if you find the time to respond I would greatly appreciate it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94