fuso 4x4 rebuild

Aussie Iron

Explorer
Hi Dan, unfortunately my wife is ill with cancer and can no longer walk, so getting in the canter is impossible so once it is engineered and registered i will have to sell it, but i have purchased a 6x6 landcruiser which my wife can climb in so this will get a slide on camper build for it and travelling started hopefully.

Sorry to hear about the Wife. But , Yes you have to do what you have to do. We may still catch you out and about.

Dan.

canter tourer

Adventurer
Hi Dan, unfortunately my wife is ill with cancer and can no longer walk, so getting in the canter is impossible so once it is engineered and registered i will have to sell it, but i have purchased a 6x6 landcruiser which my wife can climb in so this will get a slide on camper build for it and travelling started hopefully.

Sorry to hear that Alan, life is unpredictable at the best of times and can be grossly unfair.
Good luck with the 6x6 build, it'll be a different kind of beast:)
Dave

Alan
I’m very sorry to hear about your wife’s tough life challenges. I read your posts years ago with close attention. Good luck with next build.
You are giving us all another reminder why we all need to wrap up the builds and get on the road ASAP and don’t take time for granted.

Hoddo0

Hi Alan
So sorry to hear about your wife and that this prevents you both enjoying your fabulous FUSO build - must be heartbreaking on several fronts. I only know too well how you must be feeling, because I also built my own Fuso Canter motorhome (FG84) and also my wife is struggling with cancer and is not far from being unable to climb/walk etc.
Best of luck and take care.
Steve

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles