Frontrunner upright water tanks

MOAK

Adventurer
Hello everyone,,, I'm hoping you can help
I just recently received a pair of the Frontrunner 10.5 gallon water tanks that I will be mounting to the inside walls of our trailer. I'm very excited about this water storage solution and have wanted to do this for years. However, I've come upon a stumbling block. Along with the tanks, I ordered two of Frontrunner's hose kits. In the kit is included a Raco quick connect coupler. One end of this is a leak tite compression fitting that affixes to the hose end and the other side is a quick connect female coupler. I went to Raco's website and found the perfect nozzle for our needs. : Original Mini Nozzle, Raco part # 55378. Very cool.. I called Brian at Frontrunner and was informed that any big box garden supply retailer would have what I needed.... We went to Lowes, then Home Depot, then Ace, then True Value, then our local garden center. Then came home and went on-line and cannot find a single retailer that handles Raco, garden hose products.. All that can be found on-line is Raco's web-site without anyway to order two of these nozzles direct.... Am I missing something here? Are they truly universal connectors and I'll have to find something from Melnor or Nelson? Any help on this would be greatly appreciated, It's driving my wife nuts that I am seemingly obsessing over something so simple, but after all, I did pay $16 each for a hose, a couple of brackets, a couple of spare fittings, and a fancy quick connect coupler that I cannot find a nozzle for.... Thanks everyone...

Last edited:

Plannerman

Wandering Explorer
My experience is that you are better off using what ever is conveniently stocked at your local hardware store. I've never been able to find anything Raco at a local store.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior