Frontier Bed Rack

Marct209

I’m racking my brain trying to find a good bed rack for my 2019 crew cab frontier. I found one I like so far from RCI off-road but I haven’t seen it on any frontiers, so that’s a little concerning.

I don’t necessarily want to spend $1500 on a Leitner designs rack.

I am 100% new to these forums so I’m still figuring out how to navigate them. If there’s already a thread for frontier bed racks if you could link me that’d be great!

I have a 5 ft bed and I do NOT have a utilitrack system in the bed.

I would like to have the option to carry a roof top tent so I guess weight limit is kind of high on my list.
Thanks, Marc

kootenay

Intergalacticsuperintendent
I do not know of a thread for that on this forum. PP Enginering does make one for the Frontier specifically.
IMG_0909_1d738bfb-fcf4-4658-8a89-5e4368083109_1024x1024.jpg

I did find this pic of an RCI rack on a Frontier
eb445326-ccc6-475c-a963-21480b120418-jpeg.308920

Last edited:

Marct209

Wow the tuff stuff seems like a great deal. It’s coming up $1500 with rack and their tent. I’m not sure how long that is going to last. It says 15% off of you buy them together

OverlandKyle

Adventurer
I'm partial to the one from Heavy Metal Offroad.... great prices and I got mine made 4 inches wider than normal so that it'll fit over the softtopper along with brackets for a high lift, rotopax and rear lights... It's been rock-solid up there... Tent is the Mt. Rainer so 72" long. I DO have a ultitrack system bu I believe they can also be bolted into the bedsides

image0 (5).jpeg

WOW... this picture from the backside makes the truck look really small but it's actually on a 2" lift and 32's...must be the angle......

IMG_8259.jpg

Last edited:

MRB14

RCI is a really good brand. I had one on another truck I had and it was great. I think thule has good options for the frontier. I love the leitner bed rack for the frontier but as you mentioned, the price is crazy lol.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior