Free camper

Mashurst

Adventurer
This thing came with the property I just bought
See link below
It has a bunch of stuff in it that could be used for a trailer build or a camper.
If you have more skills than I, you might could even get it back into usable condition. Anyway, I don't know If anyone here would be interested, but I would feel bad If I was sittin' around a campfire with one of you some time in the future and the subject came up and you were all "dude! why didn't you post it here cause I would have been all over it" so here is your chance. If nothing ells it's kind of a cool old bit of history.
c1.jpg

c2.jpg

c3.jpg

c4.jpg

c5.jpg

c6.jpg

c7.jpg

c8.jpg

c10.jpg

c11.jpg

Last edited:

IdaSHO

IDACAMPER
Wish you were closer, wish I needed another project :coffee:

I really hope that thing gets into the right hands. Such a shame to see a camper like that rotting away.

Ford Prefect

Expedition Leader
That thing is a bit scary, but if someone takes the time, it sure could be neat!

I was thinking that if you had a flat bed or just the frame rails on a truck you could widen the bottom to match the width of the top and make it out pretty darn cool too.

Would go really nice on a unimog, for that matter you could take the lift top and mount that onto a Mog Radiobox and have a really cool lift roof on a mog!

So many possibilities!

toyrunner95

Explorer
It looks like it would take a whole lot of work. one of the bottom rear corners is kinda bent and I woulden't doubt that the lift mechinism would need to be redone. The interior is definatly a gut job.

But hey free is free. I wish I was closer.

Mashurst

Adventurer
Sadly two years on I still have it sitting here. It IS going away this fall. So If anyone wants it NOW is the time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior