Four (4) Hella 4000's HID Converted.

StumpXJ

SE Expedition Society
I am looking to sell my four Hella 4000 lights. They have been converted to HID, and have BRAND NEW HID kits to go in them. The new kits include new bulbs and new slim line ballasts. The kits are still in their boxes. They are in 5000k color (brightest/white) and are 35 watt systems. These lights are about 6 years old, and are in great shape. They are not new, but are nice. They are a high quality light from Hella, and have aluminum housings and glass lenses. The reflectors on these are phenominal and put out stupid amounts of light with the HID conversion, all while drawing much lower amperage than a conventional filament bulb. I will not be using them on my buggy build, so they must go... Comes with covers as pictured as well.

There are two pencil beams, and two euro/driving beams.

I will sell all 4 of them with the new HID kits for $350.00 plus shipping or I will sell them in pairs for $200.00 plus shipping. Local pickup in Atlanta is also an option.

Shipping on these wont be cheap, they are heavy and somewhat large. If it goes over $50 bucks via priority mail, I will cover the rest. I will charge actual shipping costs otherwise.

Stump.

Email or text or reply with questions.
Jamesgclegg@gmail.com
404-661-7025

hobietony

Explorer
What size are these lights? They look like about 7"... Are the ballasts the boxes shown behind the lights in the overhead shots? Or do I read that the HID kits are not installed yet? Is the wiring waterproof, or can it be sealed? Look forward to hearing from you, just got screwed trying to buy some generic HID lights from China (I know, I know).

Tony

StumpXJ

SE Expedition Society
I think they are classified as a 9" light. They are 222.2 mm wide, which is about 8-3/4".

These come as a standard filament type bulb/light, and many folks convert them into HID using aftermarket HID kits (Bulbs and ballasts). The one over headshot is where I used to have the ballast on my old truck, yes. Thats not the actual ballast, just some boxes I put them in. The actual ballasts are pretty small though, about the size of a deck of cards for each light. I had a set of HID ballasts and bulbs in them, but one of the ballast took a dump on me after 5 years of use, so I ordered 4 new kits and havent installed them yet. Its just a matter of replacing the bulbs/wires in the housing with the new ones that I have. I was going to do it when I re-installed the lights on my new build, but have decided not to run them. The wires do have a rubber boot on them, and I have never had issues with water. The lights are Hella 4000. A google search turned up this info on them: One of the pictures has demensions.

http://www.myhellalights.com/index..../halogen-lamps/rallye-4000/rallye-4000-black/

I have a guy that wants to buy just the euro/driving beams, and he was first in line. I have these listed on several forums. He has not committed yet, just giving you a heads up.

StumpXJ

SE Expedition Society
Guys, I apologize. I have been on hiatus for a few weeks and without internet. I'm currently finishing up family summer vacation this week and will get back to each of you individually in the order you have inquired, starting with c.reppun. as of this moment, all are still for sale.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior