FOUND Vans For Sale!

desertspeed

Adventurer
Congrats! Start a new thread once you have it in your possession. Since it was a Burger King van, may I suggest "Patty Wagon" as a name?

Damn, I like that! Unfortunately I already have a name picked out that I have always called 4x4 vans. I will definitely start a thread next week after I pick it up.

MTDewX8

Observer
Found one :wings: A little older than I was looking for, but for the price I could not pass it up. 2000 V10 15 passenger with only 52K miles on it for $5,500. It was used as a maintenance van for a string of Burger King franchises, and when they bought new vans they gave this one to one of the managers. It has a hydraulic lift in the rear (which I will remove and sell) and a wierd partition behind the second row of bench seats which looks like it is just bolted in to the seat and seatbelt mounts, so it will come out as well. It also has brand new BFG Traction tires which I should be able to sell for some extra $$.

Here are a couple of pics from the seller. I am not picking it up until Tues so I will post up some more next week. Just need to sell my Silverado and then give Chris a call to start ordering conversion parts :)

dam nice price I would think. I would be happy to find a deal like that. but as it seems for me is I am second in line when I do find a van. but I think I want to start out with a 4x4 already so I can move on quicker. Or considering a sprinter. I know I know, not 4x4 drive, but the mileage and head room is sure nice. just need to drive one some time though. I have been shopping for a while now and its getting old.

CrabbyMcNab

Adventurer
Found one :wings: A little older than I was looking for, but for the price I could not pass it up. 2000 V10 15 passenger with only 52K miles on it for $5,500. It was used as a maintenance van for a string of Burger King franchises, and when they bought new vans they gave this one to one of the managers. It has a hydraulic lift in the rear (which I will remove and sell) and a wierd partition behind the second row of bench seats which looks like it is just bolted in to the seat and seatbelt mounts, so it will come out as well. It also has brand new BFG Traction tires which I should be able to sell for some extra $$.

Here are a couple of pics from the seller. I am not picking it up until Tues so I will post up some more next week. Just need to sell my Silverado and then give Chris a call to start ordering conversion parts :)

Congrats. Nice find. I will anxiously await another build thread.

My search continues.

Toolman

Explorer

You scored a killer deal. Good choice, you're going to love it.

skot433

Observer
i know a guy in LA that had three 2001 7.3L EB E350
Each one has a elevated roof... they are not passenger vans, they are currently wheel chair transport vans... easily converted as i did with mine...

he was asking $7k

MTDewX8

Observer
i know a guy in LA that had three 2001 7.3L EB E350
Each one has a elevated roof... they are not passenger vans, they are currently wheel chair transport vans... easily converted as i did with mine...

he was asking $7k

can you get more info and or pics of the vans?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles