FOUND Vans For Sale!

zuke

Adventurer
http://classiccardb.com/other-makes/132473-1978-grumman-kurbaster-4x4-van-ultimate-4wd-van.html

Seems like a pretty good deal...

1978-grumman-kurbaster-4x4-van-ultimate-4wd-van-1.JPG

MSD

Well Known Xplor’r
Not really knowing much about Japanese Vans, I wonder how they compare to the Toyota 4x4 Van that we had here through 1986. My father-in-laws neighbor has a 2wd one and he won't consider selling it. I assume that the Delica competed against the Toyota in Japan. Even the awd Toyota Previas have the ability to get off the beaten path and they are cheap.

View attachment 423511

View attachment 423512

I think the Delica is a better rig, I've driven both on and off road and personally like the Deli way better (have a couple climbing buddies who own both), Deli just seems to drive better, but that's just me... I haven't owned either but I will own a Delica at some point.

Gummee

wannabe traveler
There's an ambulance for sale on my way to/from work. Rt 28 in Catlett, VA

Looks like its in great shape. Looks like its plugged in to the VFD sign...

Not a 'van front' tho.

Hope that helps someone

zuke

Adventurer
There's an ambulance for sale on my way to/from work. Rt 28 in Catlett, VA

Looks like its in great shape. Looks like its plugged in to the VFD sign...

Not a 'van front' tho.

Hope that helps someone

Interesting, On their Equipment Site they have two older Ambos, But one is listed as 'Sold', This one;

trucks058.jpg

And they have an older Freightliner too, Not listed as for sale or sold;

trucks046.jpg

Is it either of those? I Might have to wander by and take a peek...

eporter

Adventurer
Quigley 4x4 2002 Ford E350 - 7.3 Diesel - 157k Miles - $17000 (Bellingham, WA)

Cash talks!

"Big price drop. Buying a house so I need this gone yesterday. Initial list was 25k. If you know these vans, you know that I could probably hold on to it until spring and get that much. Need the cash, taking a big loss, first cash in hand takes it.

2002 Ford E350 Econoline 7.3 diesel with custom 4X4 conversion by Quigley"

https://portland.craigslist.org/mlt/cto/d/quigley-4xford-ediesel-157k/6385634893.html

grampswrx

Observer

eporter

Adventurer
Woah, looks like it's really in Ventura, CA. That's where the map on the CL ad shows it. AND, that CA CL link is to the newer 2003 ambo w/ 122k. for $31995

"2003 Ford E-350 4x4 7.3L Power Stroke Turbo Diesel. This is the Ultimate Get a way 4x4 Rig! This is the last year of the best Diesel Motor ford put in it vehicles. Not the horrible 6.0. Salem Kroger MFG 4x4 Conversion with solid axles and leaf springs. No death wobble like coil spring 4x4
conversions."
2003:
exp2.jpg

1997:
exp1.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles