Ford Superduty Tremor "off road" 2020 F250/F350.

Bayou Boy

Adventurer
You should see the Dodge I've got coming. In the pics that I was provided, the DEF tank is 4" off of the ground. Why Dodge copied the worst thing that GM has ever done, is mind boggling to me.

I'm considering trading up to a 7.3/4.30 Tremor instead of building my Ford. I think I've got one of the bad wiring harnesses acting up. Will see what my tech says. It should be an easy fix once Ford oks a warranty harness.

As for the rear springs, block concerns. Call Carli. They have Deaver springs that can go in with out blocks. And they aren't a fortune or anything. These trucks will wheel hop in mud. But it's been more of something that I blame on lame AT tires, than the trucks fault. The traction control does it's job, which makes it hop worse. Try some Cooper stt pros.

What "Dodge" do you have coming with a DEF tank that low? My 2019 RAM DEF tank is in the exact same place of on my 2014, tucked up next to the frame rails with nothing hanging down.

You sure love to hate on Rams with misinformation when it's your Ford that's the one acting up...

Buliwyf

Viking with a Hammer
I'll get pics when it's here thursday or friday. It's a 3500 DRW, Cummins. 10' enclosed bed. 4x4.

If the DEF tank can be moved, I'll try it.

chet6.7

Explorer
2020-Ram-Hd-Trucks-1024x749.jpg
ram-2020-pickup-truck-angle.jpg

Explorerinil

Observer
So what the hell are they hiding? The headlights and the grill (from what I can see) look like the current gen Ram HD.
How old of a spy pic is that? Was that when they were testing the 19 chassis cab trucks before release? Every 19 and 20 ram I’ve seen the DEF tank is in the same spot.

givemethewillys

Jonathan Chouinard
I'm very glad they're including a winch as an option. I was thinking that $3000 seemed a bit expensive, until I realized that the warn 12k is $2300 itself, not including a mount or installation cost.

04Ram2500Hemi

Observer
As I follow the Tremor I’m more and more interested. My biggest question is ride quality and how it will compare to the Power Wagon? To me that’s the magic of the Power Wagon and how nice it rides. I look forward to driving one and seeing how it stacks up against the Wagon.

Buliwyf

Viking with a Hammer
It's got to be firmer than a Power Wagon. Depends how much weight you add.

How it stacks, depends on our uses. They obviously have different goals in mind. I'll be test driving each soon, possibly. Have to decide, hardside camper, rtt, or tt.

Last edited:

Todd n Natalie

OverCamper
As I follow the Tremor I’m more and more interested. My biggest question is ride quality and how it will compare to the Power Wagon? To me that’s the magic of the Power Wagon and how nice it rides. I look forward to driving one and seeing how it stacks up against the Wagon.
I would suspect the Tremor will ride harsher, won't be quite as nimble as the power wagon off road due to less articulation. But, it will have double the payload of a Power Wagon. (gas vs gas)

Depends what your priorities are.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles