Flyingwil's Taco is growing up!

TangoBlue

American Adventurist
Hey Wil -- you installed Tantrum Vision-X rock lights a while back. What are your thoughts on them so far?

Zam15

Explorer
How are those 4.88s treating you? Still having the stock 4.10 gears leaves much to be desired.....

TangoBlue

American Adventurist
Wil. Wil. WIL!

Wake up! Is it done yet? You should have broken the gears in by now and already changed the gear oil... what's up!? :coffeedrink:

flyingwil

Supporting Sponsor - Sierra Expeditions
Wil. Wil. WIL!

Wake up! Is it done yet? You should have broken the gears in by now and already changed the gear oil... what's up!? :coffeedrink:

Gears are still not in yet, we had some customer's trucks to finish, first. Customers always come first. We have a full schedule today, and I am hoping that we can get the Taco done late today, but we'll see. I'll post up once I get them in.

We did 4.88's in another Tacoma a few weeks ago, and he had 255/85R16's on his Taco, and I can say I was really jealous on the test drive.

flyingwil

Supporting Sponsor - Sierra Expeditions
Its been a busy week! I am burning the midnight oil tonight to get the gears in tonight, at least if I get too tired I have an place to crash for the night in the shop (RTT). :victory:

Here is a quick pic from my cell (since we all know posts are worthless without pics):
2011-01-03%2017.16.02.jpg

Now I'm off to get these in!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
norcalmaier