ExPo Videos: Post your videos here!

SOAZ

Tim and Kelsey get lost..
This week we enjoy the last bit of El Salvador, do two long border crossings to get through Honduras and end up offroading late into the night in Nicaragua to reach our friends house.

SOAZ

This week, we're on time posting for once since we have wifi!!
We visit a remote Hermit who carves everything from animals to the Twin Towers into rock and then head off to relax and Kayak in the Caldera of a Volcano. ?

SOAZ

This week we enter Costa Rica and head out a disused track to the beach. We end up spending a few hours trying to winch a stubborn tree out of the track, but in the end it was well worth it.

zelseman

Observer
In our most recent travel video, we drive from Baja Norte into the state of Baja California Sur. We camp by big dunes, swim in the Sea of Cortez, and fall in love with this crazy crazy place.

SOAZ

Who says you can't find remote beaches in Costa Rica. This week we keep going deeper looking for our own spots.

In our most recent video we extend our CA4 travel visas in Nicaragua and I cause a fender bender. Watch to see how it plays out. It's not the best adventure episode, but I thought my fellow travelers may find it interesting.

SOAZ

As the great philosopher Diamond Dave said “PANAMAHA zipityabababitidobop ity bop.”

As the great philosopher Diamond Dave said “PANAMAHA zipityabababitidobop ity bop.”
Hi Tim and/or Kelsey. I've watched a few of your vids and listened to the podcast you did on GHT. My understanding is that you are trying to make overland travel an indefinite lifestyle so you have no self imposed timeline, no destination, and no exact budgetary goals and that you traveled from USA to South America in around 8 months. I'm just curious, how have you made your decisions to move along and where to go see and where to skip without a self imposed timeframe or finite budget restriction?

SOAZ

Hi Tim and/or Kelsey. I've watched a few of your vids and listened to the podcast you did on GHT. My understanding is that you are trying to make overland travel an indefinite lifestyle so you have no self imposed timeline, no destination, and no exact budgetary goals and that you traveled from USA to South America in around 8 months. I'm just curious, how have you made your decisions to move along and where to go see and where to skip without a self imposed timeframe or finite budget restriction?
Hey guys,
We just try to spend as little money as possible and move on as we feel like it. If we're enjoying an area we stay longer. As far as where to go and what to see we just look at the maps and decide where might be interesting or make our way to one of the must see spots we had in mind and meander on the way there. Safe travels!

Tim

SOAZ

This week we go deeper into the jungle in search of our own untouched beach. We also see the biggest tree's outside of Sequoia National Park that we've ever seen.

KMM

Kelsey_DirtSunrise
In this episode we make it into big bad Panama City, check out the canal and do a little exploring while we wait for the day Goose needs to have his inspection.

KMM

Kelsey_DirtSunrise
Hey guys,

This is our last episode from Panama! We go through the process, with our new buddies, of shipping Goose from the port in Colón, Panama towards Cartagena, Colombia.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles