Expedition Ready Jeep Grand Cherokee in Denver CO

delta21

Expedition ready Jeep Grand Cherokee. 1999 Limited, 4.7 V8, Quadra-Drive, Jeep Vari-lock Axles. 5" Teraflex Lift, 265/75-16 Mickey Thompson Tires 95% tread left. 8,000lb Smitybilt winch. Full size spare. Custom made front and rear bumpers made by Kennesaw Mountain works.

This Jeep has always been adult owned and driven. It spent most of its life in Georgia and South Carolina(no winter road crap), it has always been garaged, I rarely drive it in the winter. 149,000 miles Asking $5900

This is a great jeep, times change and I have bought a pick-up truck.
Call or Text 864-608-1424
Chad Miller jeep5.jpgjeep3.jpgjeep2.jpgjeep1.jpg

Last edited:

Fortun3

Great looking WJ. I miss mine still even though I have a 2004 Discovery 2 now. I'd make you an offer if you weren't 13 hours away lol. Having owned quite a few Jeeps (Liberty, Wranglers, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee) it is by far my favorite Jeep. They engine has great power and being the last Grand Cherokee with a solid front axle it is also the most capable. Much more fun to drive and offroad then the Wranglers and Sport Cherokees. Your price seems reasonable with the front and rear bumpers. The long arm lift kits are more sought after then typical springs lifts (above 4" lifts) but selling a modified WJ just takes patience. It's the most underrated and overlooked Jeep IMO. Miles might scare some people but if you're familiar with Jeeps 148k isn't horrible. Not great but probably better then a lower mileage Land Rover. Well if you have a hard time selling it maybe we can work something out lol. I just don't have time to go pic up a car out of state. GLWS

delta21

Thanks for the feedback. You are correct, it is surprisingly capable, I have an adventure trailer that I drag all over hell and back with this jeep! (all in GC comfort, leather heated seats, dual climate control,ect...)

Attachments

• jeep moab.jpg
    jeep moab.jpg
    114.1 KB · Views: 147
My WJ was just totalled out (thanks 17 year old texting and driving).

Needless to say, I suddenly find myself in the market. Do you have interior pics? Major blemishes inside and/or out? Undercarriage pics? Can you provide service history on it (at least for your time of ownership)?

I apologize for the 20 questions. I had an '02 with 63k original miles that was worth more to me than the insurance company.

The hunt now begins for a replacement.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior