EXD 350 - EarthCruiser on flat bed

weissbrewer

Observer
I have been trying to get cirrus to build me a side entry flatbed camper with a pass through. they are very efficient and under 40k new

https://cirrus.nucamprv.com/

they feature top of the line efficient hydronic/radiant heating that runs for days on the battery and composite construction plus a nice euro style interior

hopefully it will happen

pnichols

I'm curious .... what is hydronic/radient heating, how does it run for days on the battery, and what is it's source of fuel?

weissbrewer

Observer
I'm curious .... what is hydronic/radient heating, how does it run for days on the battery, and what is it's source of fuel?
propane, only intel was fishing the east branch of maine sub 30 degree nights solar must have been enough, system is Alde widely used in euro campers
the Cirrus tc is the most advanced composite camper available on the market for short $
my buddy got his one season old for $18k...original price was 30k and it is very good quality, the overhang is the killer for overland use hence my want for a flatbed side entry model

lanceatm

Founder and CEO of EarthCruiser
Pass through makes all the difference in our book. The whole truck has got to work together. We expect to have the shell end of next week.

lanceatm

yep, much in common with what we did there. We do have more real estate to work with on the F350.

Clutch

<---Pass
yep, much in common with what we did there. We do have more real estate to work with on the F350.

With the extra cab F350, it will make a very nice pass through. Should be able to go from the cab to the back with very little effort.

You do know many would want a crew cab version too.

lanceatm

Extra cab gives decent turning circle for a none cab over truck (the overall length is very close to EarthCruiser with 134 inch wheel base). We are thinking of removing the rear seats, better pass through and lots of handy storage options.
Crew cab does get a little bit long, certainly doable and desirable for many.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94