EPA Diesel Engine “Delete Tuning” Crackdown...Is It Here Now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ttengineer

Adventurer
The peaceful protesters who are looting communities or the peaceful protesters who are shooting and stabbing police officers?

How about the cops that pulled 2 peaceful citizens from their car and beat and tazed them in Atlanta?

We can go around like this all day.

We wouldn’t be in the mess in the first place if LEOs didn’t harm citizens. That’s not a statement on all LEOs either. It’s time for them to point out and call out bad apples. It’s not a fraternity or a brotherhood. They are public SERVANTS meant to protect and serve the rights of the people and should ALL act accordingly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Buliwyf

Viking with a Hammer
My original post got deleted by the mods so I’ll write it again.

No. I do not advocate violence against service members, let alone ANY individual. Its vitally import that we as Americans protect our rights (which means I can do what ever I want, when ever I want to do it so long as I am not impeding on the rights or property of others).

But if those rights are being impeded by threat of violence or violence themselves, in this instance by king Cheeto (for not just political gain), some LEOs, and some Military, then it is my duty as a free American to meet those threats of violence with greater violence to protect my and your rights.

The whole idea of the “boogaloo” came about after King Cheeto demanded and supported red flag laws and bump stock bans. Both of which are in infringement of rights.

Let me be clear, looting is an impediment on someone’s rights, and should not be tolerated. But to continually use force on peaceful protesters or to even threaten protesters, which king Cheeto has done and will continue to do, is a violation of the constitution. He should be tared, featherd, and hung for treason along with countless other politicians if found guilty of such crimes after a fair and expedient trial.

How’s that for manning up boomer?

So whats your game plan? Wearing a giant pink hoo haa on your head ain't going to stop any rioters. Maybe your idol, dumbo ears, can get all the rifles back that he gave to the cartels, and put them to better use?

If the military is called in to prevent destruction, so be it. Not even a big deal. Those military people are all more trustworthy than you are.

You see your rioter buddies killing and maiming women and the elderly, and you have an issue with military people and the potus? You're priorities are obvious.

Maybe if your moronic liberal mayors would spend the money to buy better cops instead of wasting it on welfare recipients that spend it on frivolities, you'd have better results and less brutality. How many good cops could you hire, with the money wasted on the project housing that your buddies just burnt down?

Last edited:

ttengineer

Adventurer
So whats your game plan? Wearing a giant pink hoo haa on your head ain't going to stop any rioters. Maybe your idol, dumbo ears, can get all the rifles back that he gave to the cartels, and put them to better use?

If the military is called in to prevent destruction, so be it. Not even a big deal. Those military people are all more trustworthy than you are.

You see your rioter buddies killing and maiming women and the elderly, and you have an issue with military people and the potus? You're priorities are obvious.

Typical boomer. I don’t like Cheeto so I must love the other guy.

Who said any thing about dumbo ears? He was just as bad as king Cheeto.

I’m for whoever wants to protect the rights of the people. And so far it sure as ******** ain’t king Cheeto, or sir “where am I”.

As of right now Jo Jorganson is the only candidate that has acted appropriately and openly stated that she is for smaller less powerful government and has my vote.

D

Deleted member 9101

My original post got deleted by the mods so I’ll write it again.

No. I do not advocate violence against service members, let alone ANY individual. Its vitally import that we as Americans protect our rights (which means I can do what ever I want, when ever I want to do it so long as I am not impeding on the rights or property of others).

But if those rights are being impeded by threat of violence or violence themselves, in this instance by king Cheeto (for not just political gain), some LEOs, and some Military, then it is my duty as a free American to meet those threats of violence with greater violence to protect my and your rights.

The whole idea of the “boogaloo” came about after King Cheeto demanded and supported red flag laws and bump stock bans. Both of which are in infringement of rights.

Let me be clear, looting is an impediment on someone’s rights, and should not be tolerated. But to continually use force on peaceful protesters or to even threaten protesters, which king Cheeto has done and will continue to do, is a violation of the constitution. He should be tared, featherd, and hung for treason along with countless other politicians if found guilty of such crimes after a fair and expedient trial.

How’s that for manning up boomer?

"king Cheeto has done and will continue to do, is a violation of the constitution. He should be tared, featherd, and hung for treason along with countless other politicians if found guilty of such crimes after a fair and expedient trial "

Just forwarded screen shots to your local and state LEOs. Also going to send it to the Feds. Thanks for playing, enjoy being on a watch list.

D

Deleted member 9101

then it is my duty as a free American to meet those threats of violence with greater violence to protect my and your rights.

Please let me know when and where you plan on doing this.

Also... Sent this to yout Local and State LEOs as well as the Feds. Keep posting... This is fun.

ttengineer

Adventurer
"king Cheeto has done and will continue to do, is a violation of the constitution. He should be tared, featherd, and hung for treason along with countless other politicians if found guilty of such crimes after a fair and expedient trial "

Just forwarded screen shots to your local and state LEOs. Also going to send it to the Feds. Thanks for playing, enjoy being on a watch list.

Lol.

Not sure how any of that statement would put me on some scary watch list.

Besides the feds and local LEOs have had my info for years since I have many NFA items.

Poor boot licking boomer, you don’t know what freedom is anymore.

D

Deleted member 9101

Lol.

Not sure how any of that statement would put me on some scary watch list.

Besides the feds and local LEOs have had my info for years since I have many NFA items.

Poor boot licking boomer, you don’t know what freedom is anymore.

Awweee....calling someone in their 40s a boomer while threatening LEOs, Soldiers, and the President... That's really cute.

Go back to playing Call of Duty and leave the real world to the adults.

Dendy Jarrett

Expedition Portal Admin
Staff member
Congrats gents - you've managed to completely derail a conversation about diesel "delete tuning" crackdown into a political commentary. This diversion of a conversation violates several of the terms of use you agreed to. Those who have participated are on notice. One more infraction, and you'll get a vacation from the forums. I'm locking down this conversation now. As Andy Griffith said, "Act like somebody"

DJ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
norcalmaier