Eating crow....2018 Ram Power Wagon build

Bayou Boy

Adventurer
I too appreciate the simplicity of the 4Runner. It's nice knowing that it's simple and reliable, yet at the same time it's 'boringly' reliable, it's somewhat of a double-edged sword. My love affair with the 5th Gen is solely dependent upon which side of the bed I wake up on lol. I am only two years away from paying it off so I am tempted to keep it and continue to build it out into a nice little trail rig, but I can't help but focus on the nagging feeling that I should be putting that effort back into a truck or even a second 200 series Cruiser. I should see a shrink about my indecisiveness lol.

Tex, you need to order a new redesigned 3500 SRW CC(Cab and Chassis). Apparently, significantly improved payload, interior is sick as ********, ready for your dream camper. There really is no other reasonable option.

Frankly, If I were to buy another truck today, that's the direction I'd go for sure; I'd just have to order it and THEN tell my wife since she hates flat beds.

Tex68w

Beach Bum
Tex, you need to order a new redesigned 3500 SRW CC(Cab and Chassis). Apparently, significantly improved payload, interior is sick as ****, ready for your dream camper. There really is no other reasonable option.

Frankly, If I were to buy another truck today, that's the direction I'd go for sure; I'd just have to order it and THEN tell my wife since she hates flat beds.

It's still an option.

Tex68w

Beach Bum
Well he didn't waste any time changing out the tires to 35's.

KQBaeP1.jpg

Tex68w

Beach Bum
New truck to replace the 4Runner?

Is that the Mojave sand color? Love it. Don't know why I like band-aid colored vehicles, but I do.....

Yea that's the Mojave Sand, very very similar to the color they do on the JKU. No, I still have the 4Runner, this one is for my father. He was going to wait on the new 2019 PW but he loved the color and the price of this 2018 so he picked it up this week.

Todd n Natalie

OverCamper
Yea that's the Mojave Sand, very very similar to the color they do on the JKU. No, I still have the 4Runner, this one is for my father. He was going to wait on the new 2019 PW but he loved the color and the price of this 2018 so he picked it up this week.
So were you with him at the dealer looking at the '19's as well? lol......

Tex68w

Beach Bum
So were you with him at the dealer looking at the '19's as well? lol......

I worked the deal for him, but they didn't have the 2019 PW on site just yet at this particular dealer. A few in the area received their first ones this week with a lot set to arrive soon as they are currently in transit. I would have been tempted to buy had they had a 2019 on site lol. I still need to consider a chassis cab for a flatbed setup.

08Silverado

Adventurer
Nice looking rig! Curious can you remove the power wagon sticker from the side? It looks like it’s integrated into the lower level trim paint? I’m considering building or if I can find on the lot a 2019 tradesman with power wagon package so there will be no decals

Tex68w

Beach Bum
Hahah, I am making another post labeled '2019 Power Wagon' so check that out! No more craping in a thread that's no longer mine hah.

Bret+famx7

I just want to know what is wrong with my 14' 2500 with the 5.7 and I'm averaging 13.5mpg stock everything and you were spinning 37s to the tune of 15mpg. I've only had it 3 weeks but this thread kinda made me mad haha

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles