Eating crow....2018 Ram Power Wagon build

Grump E-Vet

First mod: 8" body lift, 24" chrome rims and rubber band tires. I'm going to Bro-doze the **** out of it.

I wonder how much a Salt Life wrap would cost...

Ohh man maybe you can get Affliction or some other MMA “lifestyle” brand to sponsor you as well!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dogman1911

Fake diesel big rig exhaust stacks - I'll need to cut holes in the Snugtop but it will be worth it.

I'm also going to spool out the winch cable a bit and figure-8 it around the tow hooks a few times. Serious bidness.

Grump E-Vet

Fake diesel big rig exhaust stacks - I'll need to cut holes in the Snugtop but it will be worth it.

I'm also going to spool out the winch cable a bit and figure-8 it around the tow hooks a few times. Serious bidness.

Only if he puts on an onboard air system in...just to run two big ass train horns that he can bolt to the hood.

ttengineer

Adventurer
Only if he puts on an onboard air system in...just to run two big ass train horns that he can bolt to the hood.

I plan on putting in a single trumpet truck horn. Here in Atlanta it will be very useful. At least far more useful than the baby horns these trucks come with.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Grump E-Vet

Chicago Auto Show new PW
d11d950ea6818a7bf0cf653e5aa0c7ed.jpg
947514de5d06216286ce7863b978909c.jpg
81bee9491ffd5fb63244cee218641a5d.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles