E.J.'s Dirty Nismo 2005 Frontier CC Build Thread/Journal

Our booster seat fits fine back there, the back seat of the Fronty is a bit bigger than the Subaru it replaced. My only complaint is my 7yo has a hard time pulling the seat belt out to buckle himself up. I don't have experience with a rear facing seat in this truck, my kid was already in a forward facing seat when we bought it.

So what's your final suspension set up? I think I'm going with OME as well.......

Also, how are you liking the softopper and US rack? Thinking of going this route myself.

So what's your final suspension set up? I think I'm going with OME as well.......

Also, how are you liking the softopper and US rack? Thinking of going this route myself.
I'm on OME heavies with a 1.5" spacer and SPC UCA's in the front. OME medium leaves and 1" block in the back, I'd considered the heavys but I'm not quite there on weight (yet).

The softopper/US rack combination has worked pretty good for me, it keeps the weight down and comes off without too much effort. I did nip and tuck the rack quite a bit to get it to fit the way I wanted. That was pretty a pretty easy project with a sawzall, drill, and some careful measuring.