DRAM 3, Dirt Roads Across Maine. The Legend Continues.

spencyg

This Space For Rent
Big props to Ripper for his article in OutdoorX4 on the DRAM3 trip. For those interested, the "secret" final group pic at the lighthouse is published in Issue #13 which just came out.

Winter can't make up its mind up here in Maine this year. Last week it didn't get above 20. This week we've already seen 1 day of 50+ degrees. The warm weather has my blood pumping for a brand new season of adventuring in the East Coast. 2016 is going to be awesome!

SG

Ripper

Adventurer
I will be able to post the pics in a week. There was an agreement to not share any of the pics on social media until the Issue was out.

smlobx

Wanderer
Great write up and pictures.

I had the opportunity to go into the GNW 2 years ago when we kayaked the entire Allagash River over a week or so.
Your pictures brought back some great memories, including the rain but the wildlife we saw up there was spectacular (and the fishing was world class)!

I hope to one day join you!

redcj3a

Fantastic write up. It was a good read all 4 times I have gone through it. I didn't realize how many lakes there are in Maine until I got a map out to somewhat see where your trek had taken you. Thank you for the write up as I learned several lessons from it.

Dalko43

Explorer
Awesome write-up! Makes me appreciate what the northeast has to offer in terms of exploration. I think I'll have to make my way up to Maine at some point this summer for some camping and driving.

Ripper

Adventurer
I am extremely sorry that it has taken this long to post this pic. I had gotten very side tracked with other things.

But here it is. The culmination of an incredible trip.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior