by Ted Simon
From $16.02
Long Way Round: Chasing Shadows Across the World
by Ewan McGregor, Charley Boorman
From $14.59
Into Africa
by Sam Manicom
From $25.52
Don't Go There. It's Not Safe. You'll Die.: And other mor...
by Jared McCaffree, Jessica Mans, Kobus Mans
From $19.99

Kbeideman

Been following this from the beginning. I work at an large RV dealership in the northeast US. It's not quite the same situation, but when we do body repairs on fiberglass skinned (filon) units we use 3M Fastbond 30-NF to adhere the new skin the insulation/structure underneath. Most of the time the insulation is just XPS and the frame is wood or aluminum. 30-NF is water based, but as long as the unit is sealed well it holds up pretty well. I can't give an ideas on its adhesion strength to the XPS, but I have never seen it pull away.

Terra Ops

Adventurer
Several years back when I was looking for panels, I came across a refrigeration truck manufacturer in Atlanta. They used a 3M product to bond the panels. Never got the name of it, but I remember it being a blueish color. I wonder if this product provides the same rigidity as the epoxy. Looks like it would save time and money. May have to give this a test.

Kbeideman

Several years back when I was looking for panels, I came across a refrigeration truck manufacturer in Atlanta. They used a 3M product to bond the panels. Never got the name of it, but I remember it being a blueish color. I wonder if this product provides the same rigidity as the epoxy. Looks like it would save time and money. May have to give this a test.
3M 30-NF is blueish-greenish in color. We've been using it for years and havent had many comebacks with it. Most of the comebacks are from roof leaks that get behind the filon. It is very quick and easy to use.