Discovery 3 (LR3) and Discovery 4 (LR4) Registry

gregV

I take it and the box off when not traveling, but it's not really that easy. Takes some time to unbolt and I use my tractor to lift it off. So you need a way to get it off be it friends or mechanical.

Lemagus

You’ve put a lot into that LR3 and it looks great. I have an iKamper rtt on my LR4 and it has lived up there full time because if the challenges of easy removal. Planning on a ceiling lift in the new garage to help with this but that’ll be a few months away. It makes for a very tall vehicle in the meantime.

js632

My 2006 LR3. Picked it up at a nice price at 130K miles. Knowing I had a lot of suspension and chassis work to do. But my intention was to build a dedicated Overland traveler. Took longer than I had hoped but was able to do a month-long test run with it in late fall 2021.
Pics are from the day I purchased to how she sits now. ARB front and rear also.

View attachment 700681
View attachment 700683View attachment 700684View attachment 700685View attachment 700680View attachment 700679View attachment 700687

Do you have a build thread?

Very interested in the tailgate panels you have.
What are all the exterior ports in the body?

My 2006 LR3. Picked it up at a nice price at 130K miles. Knowing I had a lot of suspension and chassis work to do. But my intention was to build a dedicated Overland traveler. Took longer than I had hoped but was able to do a month-long test run with it in late fall 2021.
Pics are from the day I purchased to how she sits now. ARB front and rear also.

View attachment 700685
Hey, great looking truck, the rear storage and pull out drawers look sweet. Wondering about your rear bumper/swing outs, I've never seen anything like this that's not a full metal reaplacement. Is it custom or fab'ed by someone? Thanks!

M32H32IS

BalticBlueLR4
2012 LR4 HSE all stock for now. Engine swap & running well afterwards!

Attachments

• 2DE46D01-7C7D-4F3D-A3CB-59E47D19B461.jpeg
    2DE46D01-7C7D-4F3D-A3CB-59E47D19B461.jpeg
    3.6 MB · Views: 38
Last edited:

RoverFan

2013 LR4 with the HD package.

It's my second LR4, and I've had it for around 2 years. I hunted 6 months for the last of the V8s with black leather/black wood and HD before finding this one. Tactical Rovers bumpers front and rear, 285/60/18s on Compomotives, TRE winch line, some aluminum sliders, etc.

20221105_091524.jpg

RoverFan

Was that the LR4 for sale recently on Discoweb? Nicely spec’d Rover
Yep, one in the same. I haven't really been advertising it. I just got rid of two cars, working on a third, so space is freeing up and the LR4 can stick around a while longer. I just pushed it over 86K on the odometer, and every time I drive I know I'm going to miss it. The Raptor took its place though. The adult in me knows I don't need two daily driver offroaders.

CatskillCruiser

Just picked up a well maintained and really clean 2005 Bonatti Grey w/Tan interior LR3 HSE7 HD, 191K, OEM roof rack, brush bar, Aux front lights, tow hitch, running boards, tinted windows, 20 inch Range Stormer wheels with 265/60r20 Cooper All Terrains, 2.5" Rhino Rods. Adding front & rear light guards, rear ladder and blackout matte hood decal. Ready for some new adventures here in Upstate NY!

lr3.jpeg

autism family travels

Good morning Land Rover people. I am looking at an LR4 as a travel vehicle. there are a few around semi locally, that are a great price. I love the look, quality of the interior and size of the rig. What is the reliability like with these 3/4? You know the rumors that Land Rovers are unreliable and they will explode as soon as you drive them off the lot. I would rather hear from owners of the vehicles and get real world results. Thank you in advance for the information on these nice looking rigs.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
norcalmaier