Coast to Coast to Coast, getting ready!!!!!

Wow, that was awesome. Finally the laundry is washed and put away, the vehicle is clean and I’m standing in line to give the tax man his pound of flesh. Journey went well, I did stop in Oklahoma to have the tires rotated and balanced. While doing so I found a huge bolt in one and made the decision to install new 33” Toyo MTs, much nicer. Same ply rating, slightly wider and 65PSI max instead of 80PSI. For those that have followed this, thank you. A great experience, a great vehicle and a great opportunity to spend time with the best wife and friend a man could have. I love you 5!

Wow, that was awesome. Finally the laundry is washed and put away, the vehicle is clean and I’m standing in line to give the tax man his pound of flesh. Journey went well, I did stop in Oklahoma to have the tires rotated and balanced. While doing so I found a huge bolt in one and made the decision to install new 33” Toyo MTs, much nicer. Same ply rating, slightly wider and 65PSI max instead of 80PSI. For those that have followed this, thank you. A great experience, a great vehicle and a great opportunity to spend time with the best wife and friend a man could have. I love you 5!

Attachments

• thumbnail_IMG_4378.jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_4378.jpg
    426.2 KB · Views: 35
  • thumbnail_IMG_4380.jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_4380.jpg
    373.6 KB · Views: 35
  • thumbnail_IMG_4382.jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_4382.jpg
    436.9 KB · Views: 32
So now that I've been home a few days I'm starting to tear into this thing. I installed a Redarc Tow-Pro elite and made up an extended trailer jumper, everything works. Tomorrow I will wire in my National Luna fridge/freezer to the Spod. I have a 40 gallon auxiliary fuel cell coming next week and then it's off to the wilderness. I couldn't be happier. There is nothing like pulling a $2300 homemade camp trailer with a spendy Landcruiser. I'll see what the cruiser does with the trailer does to MPG but the cruiser alone should have a 900 miles range. If I get 700 miles to a fill I'll be happy, I can choose where I get fuel and gas buddy will let me take advantage of pricing. Range+choice is the same as great fuel economy.

Attachments

• thumbnail_IMG_4434.jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_4434.jpg
    350.1 KB · Views: 45
  • thumbnail_IMG_4435.jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_4435.jpg
    372.9 KB · Views: 45

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles