CF-72 Toughbook For Sale

Carlyle

Explorer
Before I throw this unit on Craigslist I'm offering it up here.

I have two identical Panasonic CF-72 Toughbooks and thought I would the second one in the camper. Well, I only use one at a time and I'm selling off the second one.

It is mobile Pentium 4 at 1.8 ghz, upgraded to 1.2 gb ram, upgraded 80 gig hdd. It has a cd burner/dvd reader for watching movies etc.

There is a fresh install of Windows XP Pro with all updates. I have on it basic security software and Garmin Mapsource and Nroute for navigation with a GPS.

This is one "tough" computer! The hdd sits in a gel pack inside and the shell of the laptop is magnesium alloy. You can spill a beverage on or drop it and not fry the unit. Fully touchscreen and daylight readable for mounting in for rig for navigation etc.

The unit is in excellent condition with a good battery, screen is unblemished and in almost new condition.

I'm looking for $700.00 or trade for a Engel fridge/freezer 45 quart or larger.

DSC01761.jpg

DSC01762.jpg

PM me for more information.

Thanks!

HenryJ

Expedition Leader
Does it have WiFi?

I keep an eye out for good buys for the local EMS. I have been setting them up with GPS mapping in the rural volunteer stations.
If you don't find a taker and want to unload it at half price, keep me in mind.

EDIT: Beat me to the answer LOL, THX.

stevenmd

Expedition Leader
If you live in CA I'd trade you my ARB MT45, only a few months old, includes cover. Shipping would probably kill the deal.

stevenmd

Expedition Leader
Carlyle said:
I could throw in shipping if you would do the same on the fridge, what does it weigh?
It's full of beer right now so let me drink it and get back to you...:friday: Got your PM, have a few questions for you in my return PM.

stevenmd

Expedition Leader
Sorry Carl, my wife nixed the idea. Turns out she likes to use the fridge to put stuff for the baby in when we go on trips, go figure.:)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior