Bison Overland Camper Flatbed POP-Up on Ram 2500

SayAdventureAgain

I've been chatting with you guys on IG but glad to see this thread is picking up. Are you going to be at the MOORE expo next month? If not, I might try and stop by the shop on the way back home from it.

socceronly

I don't see a single internal picture on your site, and the gallery that is there forces you to use Instagram.

You have better pictures of your merch on your site than the inside of your product.

mrpeepers74

Hey Drew... messaged yesterday. FB messenger let's resolve this.. been 6 months.
b77b87324471e13b8156af61501db107.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

I don't see a single internal picture on your site, and the gallery that is there forces you to use Instagram.

You have better pictures of your merch on your site than the inside of your product.

Its tough to get good shots of the inside with detail, being its a small area. One big reason we have the video.

I will say we are working and improving our website as time allows. We have decided to focus our efforts currently on the build quality of our campers over a flashy website.
I am happy to chat over a call, do a facetime, send any pictures and videos you would like. Hard to beat the info you can receive over a call rather than just looking at pictures.

RadJacob

Hey Drew... messaged yesterday. FB messenger let's resolve this.. been 6 months.
b77b87324471e13b8156af61501db107.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

So what going on here? Reading between the lines it seems like you bought an incomplete FourWheelOverland / Bison Campers prototype from Drew and he's been ghosting you over something ever since? If there is something potential buyers might want to know about with this company, please do tell.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles