Bison Overland Camper Flatbed POP-Up on Ram 2500

Wow!

So let me get this straight. An FWC full size slide in shell is something like $13,000, but we can get one of your larger framed flatbed shell models for only @ $20k? That sounds pretty darn good! You guys better start hiring cause you’re gonna be getting busy trying to fill the orders coming in this year.

And now it sounds like time for you to become an official Expo Sponsor ? to share the ❤.

Here’s the bison link:

Yes. Hard to compare ours to the FWC shell as you did mention it’s a slide in. And half wood. Plus we have stronger trim and skins, not to mention the Tern Overland Doors and Windows. We don’t use any cheap traditional RV parts... everything is an upgrade!
View attachment 635115

Wow!

So let me get this straight. An FWC full size slide in shell is something like $13,000, but we can get one of your larger framed flatbed shell models for only @ $20k? That sounds pretty darn good! You guys better start hiring cause you’re gonna be getting busy trying to fill the orders coming in this year.

And now it sounds like time for you to become an official Expo Sponsor ? to share the ❤.

Here’s the bison link:

View attachment 635115
Classic...

Seems like a great build. For the full interior built out, does it come with sink, water storage, stove, heater, dc power and all that? I would love to see some interior of the the camper and the truck.

DaveR

Sorry if I missed this somewhere- but what is the interior stand up height and the sleeping platform dimensions? And is the canvas wall portion of the pop up insulated?

Thanks

Last edited:

Ninelitetrip

I’ve got a video walk around with interior shots I can send if anyone’s interested. It seems to be too large to load any other way.
The body is insulated to R5. The composite roof is insulated much more, i do not know the exact value. Happy to chat with to your friend and send him bunch of pictures and video.

Can you post some pictures of the interior?

MSD

Well Known Xplor’r
Hey Drew... Still waiting on a response. Ghosting not good. Check your messages.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk
It’s a bummer when people don’t get back but it’s usually for good reason, not on purpose. At least that’s been my experience. They are a small business that is pretty busy & from what I’ve head it sold. Why don’t you email him directly from his website instead of the forum. I’m sure you could get an answer quicker - drew@bisonoverland.com hell are you on IG reach out there too. There is more than on way to get an answer.

mrpeepers74

It’s a bummer when people don’t get back but it’s usually for good reason, not on purpose. At least that’s been my experience. They are a small business that is pretty busy & from what I’ve head it sold. Why don’t you email him directly from his website instead of the forum. I’m sure you could get an answer quicker - drew@bisonoverland.com hell are you on IG reach out there too. There is more than on way to get an answer.
I have a one on one, just not answering.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

mrpeepers74

Attachments

• PXL_20201117_004252664.jpg
    PXL_20201117_004252664.jpg
    755.6 KB · Views: 315

mk216v

Der Chef der Fahrzeuge

Bison Overland sold to another company?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94