Belafonte Reboot....Ambulance to 4x4 Camper Conversion

tgreening

Expedition Leader
Ok not in the bit related to 4x4 anything but.....

I'm sitting in The Bubba Gump Shrimp Company at The City Walk in Orlando and I swear our incredibly cute waitress must be a Bond Girl because her name is...wait for it.......

Toogood.

I don't doubt it a bit.

patoz

Expedition Leader
What, no pictures?
SmileyCamera-180x150.jpg

You know without pictures it didn't happen!

patoz

Expedition Leader
Tom, the last pictures I see are the ones about the new side light lenses you bought in post #1089.

Are you referring to that crap Photobucket is trying to pull?

tgreening

Expedition Leader
If it's true it'll be a pain in the ******** but I'll be switching to somebody else. That might be their business model but it isn't mine. Shoot, I could probably rent my own server for less

patoz

Expedition Leader
If it's true it'll be a pain in the ******** but I'll be switching to somebody else. That might be their business model but it isn't mine. Shoot, I could probably rent my own server for less

I just looked through my account, and every picture on there is already on my computer, so they can stick it where the sun don't shine. The only reason I even have a Photobucket account is from the old days, when you had to use a host site to post pictures on forums. Basically, they are obsolete now anyway and not really needed.

If you're just looking for a place to store pictures, everybody has that also and a lot of it is free, Amazon etc.

tgreening

Expedition Leader
So far "I" can still see everything, but that may be because it's my account with my pictures, but that's not how the new TOS reads. According to that if you don't pay you can't link, period. Fine with me. I haven't really liked Photobucket for awhile now but I've been too lazy to reroute.

Coachgeo

Explorer
So far "I" can still see everything, but that may be because it's my account with my pictures, but that's not how the new TOS reads. According to that if you don't pay you can't link, period. Fine with me. I haven't really liked Photobucket for awhile now but I've been too lazy to reroute.
If you clear your cookies you probably won't be able to see them either.

patoz

Expedition Leader
I haven't really liked Photobucket for awhile now but I've been too lazy to reroute.

Same here!

When I first started using it, I liked it because it was simple and easy to use. Then they kept 'upgrading' it until they finally upgraded it to death. Now, it's too much of a PITA to try to use for anything, IMO.

wanderer-rrorc

Explorer
Just a heads up...Gonna schedule AEP fall run for September...planning on Fri sat camping at AEP and exploring down in that area...

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Coachgeo

Explorer
You can't see them? I just cleared all my cookies and website history and restarted, and I still see.
nope cant see them. After you cleared all your cookies......... where you logged onto photobook while you were logged onto XpedPortal? If so that would explain why you could see them still.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
norcalmaier