BajaRack Axe/Shovel Mounts - for sale

yonah

Calling-in from west of the Rockies
***SOLD***
-
-
-

The PO of my truck installed these on the basket-style BajaRack that was mounted on my truck when I bought it in 2014. I have since removed and sold the rack. I used these mounts to secure my axe and shovel in the bed of the Tacoma using the factory bed rails. Once I installed my drawers, they no longer fit and these mounts were retired to the garage where they've been for the past year. When they were in use, I replaced the wing nuts and split ring lock washers with stainless variants.

One of the C shaped clamps is missing, though I'm sure BajaRack could supply it for a small price or even for free. They seem to have good customer service.

These mounts could easily be modified to fit a rear tire carrier or another brand rack. They're solid.

$50 shipped.

IMG_1621.jpg

Last edited:

ramonortiz55

Adventurer
***SOLD***
-
-
-

The PO of my truck installed these on the basket-style BajaRack that was mounted on my truck when I bought it in 2014. I have since removed and sold the rack. I used these mounts to secure my axe and shovel in the bed of the Tacoma using the factory bed rails. Once I installed my drawers, they no longer fit and these mounts were retired to the garage where they've been for the past year. When they were in use, I replaced the wing nuts and split ring lock washers with stainless variants.

One of the C shaped clamps is missing, though I'm sure BajaRack could supply it for a small price or even for free. They seem to have good customer service.

These mounts could easily be modified to fit a rear tire carrier or another brand rack. They're solid.

$50 shipped.

View attachment 391118
To mount it on the Tacoma bedrails, did you use that hole on the top of the mounts as shown in the picture?

yonah

Calling-in from west of the Rockies
Yes, that's the idea. I picked up two square nuts off of eBay - several vendors sell them. Then found two bolts in the right length. They worked well mounted to the rail system. I believe they were mounted downward facing, so the axe and shovel hung below the rail. You'll have to mount the tools with their heads towards the back of the bed to clear the wheel well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior