Around Europe/ Asia in a Shorty

Cruisn

Adventurer
Final one of the night, we return to Armenia to clean the rig up and prep for the upcoming km's

https://wrongturn.com.au/ongoing-adventures/eurasia/here-we-go-again-2/

Cruisn

Adventurer
We head out, only to have to turn around. but that is the nature of the beast!

Cruisn

Adventurer
We decide the wagon can take it and push on. camping next to Lake Sevan

Cruisn

Adventurer
We have a short drive then park it up on the lake for the day.

Cruisn

Adventurer
We retrace our track from last time we were in a rental, well this time we drove some extra offroad. but still!

Cruisn

Adventurer
We climb a mountain, then go back down, then up the same one again, then back down all before going up another one to find a camp.

Cruisn

Adventurer
With a battery boiling today, we have some excitement. luckily no real damage is done. Plus camp is an absolute cracker

Cruisn

Adventurer
Today we climb yet another mountain pass, which is covered in wild flowers. and subsequently.. bees!! lol

Cruisn

Adventurer
We crest 3200M on our last pass before parking the wagon

Cruisn

Adventurer
And thats a wrap for the trip so far. we will continue soon enough, most likely you will start seeing posts featuring a 2007 L200 to mix it up a bit.

Cruisn

Adventurer
Time to move onto the L200 section of the trip. I have left Turkey, and am working my way quickly to Morocco. currently in Italy so i figured i would share some photos.

We start in Bulgaria, visiting the cave of fertility.. im sure we can all guess how it got its name.

Moving on I have a mate from Bosnia, mining is a small world so I did a drive that way.

The best bit so far: Zeljava airbase in Croatia.

I then went to the famous waterfalls, but due to time only seen the lakes and a few small falls.

Pushing on through the mountain roads:

Quick car wash:

And my little travel buddy:

Cruisn

Adventurer
And made it to Italy, 3300kms and no problems with the Ute, which is amazing. tomorrow morning I grab a ferry to Morocco to meet up with my wife and we will continue to tour.

But first:

He is doing really well:

We stop lots for leg stretches and a small explore

And he co-pilots:

View this morning:

And overview of my trip so far:

Cruisn

Adventurer
Did a month in Morocco, but now I am heading back to Armenia. Ill get on the ferry tomorrow to Italy. We have work lined up so its time to move again. wooooo

here are a few photos from around Morocco.

Leather tannery

The famous blue city

Also installed a compressor.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinzlerz