Arizona Traverse: Who will be the first moto to complete the route?

Clutch

<---Pass
scott i am down to do it, i have the resources and the time i just dont know if i will do the photo and daily logging justice it deserves. looking at the map i would hazzerd a guess that i have run the majority of the route sans the extreme southern end.

if LTfuzz falls through for some reason lemme know.

Couldn't you both do it? I see 3-4 guys being ideal. Couple with GoPros, a handheld video camera...and everyone with a camera to combine resources.

Heck I would do the route for free if the time worked out...too busy right now...could only get 5 days off max right now, and that is pushing it. Crazy season right now.

it was definately a camera on a string, whatever thats called, it travels between a tree crotch in one shot and if you watch closely you can see it travel in elevation following an arch a couple times. way cool technology and style everytime i see something like that. i also really like the driven motor on tracks thing that is getting more popular.

Like the camera on a cable they use for Pro football games...cool stuff that is for sure!

LtFuzz

Explorer
Couldn't you both do it? I see 3-4 guys being ideal. Couple with GoPros, a handheld video camera...and everyone with a camera to combine resources.

Definitely. The more the merrier!

I love writing so I will definitely be able to document the trip to that extent.

LtFuzz

Explorer
it was definately a camera on a string, whatever thats called, it travels between a tree crotch in one shot and if you watch closely you can see it travel in elevation following an arch a couple times. way cool technology and style everytime i see something like that. i also really like the driven motor on tracks thing that is getting more popular.

scott i am down to do it, i have the resources and the time i just dont know if i will do the photo and daily logging justice it deserves. looking at the map i would hazzerd a guess that i have run the majority of the route sans the extreme southern end.

if LTfuzz falls through for some reason lemme know.

Let's do it together!

SOAZ

Tim and Kelsey get lost..
Scott,
You get the Jack Pine into my hands and I'll make it happen on that bike. No problem.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles