Alu-Cab Tilting Fridge Slides

PaulJensen

Custom Builder
Great innovation...

Great design and fabrication...!!!... How about a toilet slide...???... Drop down table hardware...???...

Me, I have a set of 300# Accuride 3832's for my fridge slide... I had them...
The 300#ers also are now strong enough to have the fridge, when extended,function as a slide out third rear seat...

Love all the innovation out there...!!!...

MTSN

Explorer
Does this only work with National Luna fridges (how it sounds on the website)? How about ARB and Dometic?

rino

Supporting Sponsor - OK4WD
Does this only work with National Luna fridges (how it sounds on the website)? How about ARB and Dometic?

Yes we have three sizes to suit all fridges, National Luna is the sizing standard in South Africa being the local unit. I'm compiling a chart for the common fridges on the market to post here and the site very soon!

MANUCHAO

Aventurero
Any more info on how the fridge would attach to the tilt slide?
How does the tilt slide attaches to the vehicle..
Thanks for taking the time on the replies...

Eagle05

Adventurer
Rin,

After reading your JKU build and seeing you have the Goose Gear floor plate, how easy would this Alu-Cab fridge slide mount to it? Would any drilling or additional brackets be required?

rino

Supporting Sponsor - OK4WD
Any more info on how the fridge would attach to the tilt slide?
How does the tilt slide attaches to the vehicle..
Thanks for taking the time on the replies...

The Fridge Slide includes a ratchet strap to secure the fridge to the slide and mounting to the vehicle really depends on your application. There are six 8mm bolt holes for mounting on the bottom of the slide.

If you want to send some pictures of your drawer or rear setup I can give you some advise on mounting for your truck.

aaen

Adventurer
Anyone modified one of these. THink you mentioned that to me before. Just looking for some guidance to narrow and shorten on to fit the arb elements.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles