All-Pro Offroad’s newest Expedition Tacoma Build - APex1 " Brownie "

Yulli

Yulli the Yeti
Yeah you guys should come out for the NW Overland Rally. Maybe get in touch with Ray Hyland and maybe do a booth for your company?

All-Pro Offroad

Supporting Sponsor - All-Pro Offroad
Brownie at Rock Therapy!

We had a great time last weekend in Moab, UT for the Rock Therapy Event. Here are a few pictures we captured of Brownie on Hells Revenge!

RockTherapy20_zpsf4y9kzyh.jpg

RockTherapy16_zpsrrncozaw.jpg

RockTherapy14_zpsbjxog7xu.jpg

All-Pro Offroad

Supporting Sponsor - All-Pro Offroad
We just upgraded the lights in the bumper to the Baja Designs Squadron-R Pro Series LED. These things are awesome!

baja.designs.squadron.series.02-web_zpsfglhxquf.jpg

baja.designs.squadron.series.01-web_zpsj9homjjo.jpg

cam-shaft

Bluebird days
Finally a manufacturer color matching. You should have that as an option when ordering, color matched with color code off door.

If you use your truck in the parade that is a great idea but satin black in the rusty can is the best fix. Hah just being funny:)

MattScott

Approved Vendor
Are you going to do alloy accessories for the 4Runner? It seems like there'd be a pretty large market for lightweight bumpers.

DblD

Adventurer
What about custom fuel tanks to extend the range?

Yea, yea....

Great looking truck. Bla, bla, bla....

Now lets get back to talking about some sort of extended range fuel cell. Either in the bed of the truck, in place of the spare, maybe even where the existing tank is mounted.

I'm tired of pulling over every 260 miles to fill up. Wife loves it because she likes to pee every hour or so.

Oh, and one more thing....

I'd like it to be more reasonable and available than the Australian option.

:):):)

dd

Camel51

Are you using a long travel IFS kit? Who makes the LCAs? Did you ever put back on the RCV axles? I'd love to see the truck in person one day.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior