Adventure Driven's Sexy Lexy, 2007 Lexus GX470 Silver KDSS, $100,000 build

ttengineer

Adventurer
I feel like this is a pretty decent deal.

The equipment, at most, only has 32,000 miles on it.

KBB values the rig at just shy of $12,000 excluding all the overland equipment.

The design and layout of the build is where the real value is.

Overall, again, I think its a very fair price for such a complete build. Plus land cruisers will go 300k+ miles if well taken care of.

GLWS!

Bubblegoose1

@PNWINFERNOPRO
^^^^^^^ Just a tip,

If you're going to make your second post on ExPo a critique of someone's for sale ad, you might want want to familiarize yourself with etiquette regarding posting negative comments on items for sale by other members. Common courtesy is: If you don't have anything positive to say about a member's for sale ad, then don't post anything.

You might also want to give your 4th. grade English teacher a call for a tutoring session to learn the proper use of your and you're.

Congrats again on your second post on ExPo....

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

sethro80

Adventurer
I feel like this is a pretty decent deal.

The equipment, at most, only has 32,000 miles on it.

KBB values the rig at just shy of $12,000 excluding all the overland equipment.

The design and layout of the build is where the real value is.

Overall, again, I think its a very fair price for such a complete build. Plus land cruisers will go 300k+ miles if well taken care of.

GLWS!

Thank you :)

Seth

tacoluv

Observer
What a beautiful vehicle - too clean for me. I am in MN and my Tacoma build on a CA Tacoma looked like crap after 1 week - I am a driver that wants to have some dirt on the truck. Is this still available?

sethro80

Adventurer
What a beautiful vehicle - too clean for me. I am in MN and my Tacoma build on a CA Tacoma looked like crap after 1 week - I am a driver that wants to have some dirt on the truck. Is this still available?

yes it is available, I can put dirt on it if you want me too

Seth

huerta32

Observer
It's hard to tell from the pictures, but how/where do you have the winch solenoid mounted?

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Skyjeep

Observer
************ man! Love your ride!

Also love when people go through the trouble to be so helpful as to give you tips on how to sell a vehicle. Probably thought expedition portal was a time warp video game site and figured he'd just help you out since he sold his moms car on Craigslist last week.

Would you take $5k cash today?? :D:D
What a rig.

sethro80

Adventurer
************ man! Love your ride!

Also love when people go through the trouble to be so helpful as to give you tips on how to sell a vehicle. Probably thought expedition portal was a time warp video game site and figured he'd just help you out since he sold his moms car on Craigslist last week.

Would you take $5k cash today?? :D:D
What a rig.

Thank you :) Glad you like our truck, and yes tips are great :)

Seth

Bubblegoose1

@PNWINFERNOPRO
I want to sell my F450 and pop-top camper, and my 2010 Hemi GC for it. The wife/Boss won't go for it.

Would you accept kidneys?

Awesome rig, I look at almost daily.

sethro80

Adventurer
I want to sell my F450 and pop-top camper, and my 2010 Hemi GC for it. The wife/Boss won't go for it.

Would you accept kidneys?

Awesome rig, I look at almost daily.

I think a good kidney is worth more than our truck, LOL , they are little hard to come by :) thanks for following our adventures with Lexy, :)

Seth

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94