'99 S10 Stepside

BrodyAzure

Ok, i know its nothing special at the moment. I just got it a few months ago right before i lost my job, so i havent been able to do much of anything with her. I just got HID's, and am in the process of putting in bucket seats from a '98 Cavalier. Theyre just ubber comfy and help with my bad back, and ive put a SS grille on it. Im a college student but when i have the funds, i love taking road trips but obviously im limited to what i can do with my truck being fully stock. My next project is to install an air shock system on her, and get a full shell for the bed. Im just looking for advice on the things i can get for her, atleast to start out with. I dont want to do alot cause after i get out of school, i might sell her and move to mid '90's MB M-Class.

So, here she is at the moment. Tinted all the way around including windshield.

DSCF2495.jpg

DSCF2494.jpg

DSCF2493-1.jpg

DSCF2496.jpg

DSCF2497.jpg

DSCF2492.jpg

BrodyAzure

im already on there, but everyone there is more into dropping and bagging their trucks. and a lowered truck is ***** truck! haha, i want to make my truck into an off roader but not a full on exploration truck. im saving that for the MB, cause im not selling my S10 atleast 2.5-3years

BrodyAzure

sadly, yes it is 2wd which is also why im not gonna go full out on fixing her up as a expo car. lol, and i just finished putting in one of new seats. the other will be done tomorrow

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior