33 x 10.50 x 15 on Expo Jeeps?

PacificEd

The wheels are 15 x 8 Cragar 399 Silver Soft 8 Wheels from Quadratec. (Part #92602.204).

Them seem fine for the 33 x10.50's. I went with an 8" rim in case I wanted to go wider in the future (I doubt I will though).

Thank you for the part number. It is a 4" backspacing which looks to be perfect.

Ed

ROKTAXI

Adventurer
Mike, I talked with a factory BFG guy a few days ago and he said they had started production on those tires. He said they will be available to the dealers in about 3 weeks. And all I needed was 1 tire.

He told me that it's a yearly event to run out of less popular tires (nation wide). They concentrate on popular winter tires and then return to regular production of the less popular / odd size tires.

RedRocker

Adventurer
Thanks Marty, I've got some lined up here if they come in on time, or maybe Chip will have some by the time I get there.

Desert Dan

Explorer
Your CJ 7 looks great!
Are you sure you have enough snatch blocks?

I like my 33 x 10.50 x 15" KM2's

Attachments

• IMG_0382.JPG
    IMG_0382.JPG
    743.2 KB · Views: 125

drbandkgb

Xterra Junky
Next time I need tires ill be going to the 10.50 Im running a BFG KM2 32 11.50 15R right now.. But when these wear out ill bump it up to 33s.. I wheel the piss out of mine but its also my DD..

196951_10150106947696596_610981595_7029480_4999952_n.jpg

jeffy

Observer
I just wish they weren't on national back-order.

Went to the local American Tires. They said there was 5 (KM2) in the country and they were accounted for.

Last edited:

PMA4x4

Adventurer
for an expedition style rig I find 10.50s in an AT to be just fine. I ran 31x10.5015 BFG ats for 4 yrs. i just moved up to the 33 version with 4.56 gears and dont regret any of these choices.

RedRocker

Adventurer
for an expedition style rig I find 10.50s in an AT to be just fine. I ran 31x10.5015 BFG ats for 4 yrs. i just moved up to the 33 version with 4.56 gears and dont regret any of these choices.

I just ordered a set of those in a 33, be here Monday. As much highway as I'll be doing I decided that longer wear and quiet outweighed any slight advantage the KM2's might have. I'll be trying them out at EJS in a few weeks.

PMA4x4

Adventurer
I personally find a mud terrain tire to single purposed. I have ran the BFG Ats in all sorts of weather and trail conditions. I also only try to stay on class 3 trails or less.

Your results may very.

JeepN95YJ

Adventurer
I personally find a mud terrain tire to single purposed. I have ran the BFG Ats in all sorts of weather and trail conditions. I also only try to stay on class 3 trails or less.

Your results may very.

All depends on where you live, I guess.

Here in Ohio I've run ATs, radial MTs and aggressive bias swampers on my Jeeps. The MTs tend to be the best all-round tire for conditions where I go, KY, IN, OH and TN. Too often we run into rain-slicked trails (not necessarily muddy) and the MTs do much better than the ATs and are nearly as nice on the road. The swampers are awesome on the trail but are absolutely horrible on the street.

So yea, lol, results vary,

RedRocker

Adventurer
So what air pressure are you guys running on the street and off road?
I did the chalk thing and came up with 25 for the street, anybody else?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
norcalmaier