2019 Honda CRF 450L

shade

Yea, they are great. I have been running their lights on all of my vehicles for years now. Even though the factory light is pretty good it still doesn't even come close to theBD setup. No issues from the police, but they're never really much of a concern.
I have a pair of BD lights on my truck, along with a Rigid light bar. My only concerns were about power & tickets. Thanks.

shade

Mo light = mo bettah!

Would you still go with the S2 combo pattern, or the double spot pattern? The lights are so bright it's impossible to tell exactly what's going on in the videos I've seen. I'm thinking amber on the S2 is a good idea regardless, since it may get a little more attention on the road without burning retinas.

Tex68w

Beach Bum
Either would work. I have all of patterns, but I almost always favor the driving combo on all of their lights.

Recommended books for Overlanding

The Essential Guide to Overland Travel in the United Stat...
by TeriAnn Wakeman
From $64.95
Crossing the Congo: Over Land and Water in a Hard Place
by Mike Martin, Chloe Baker, Charlie Hatch-Barnwell
From $29.95
Overlanders' Handbook: Worldwide route and planning guide...
by Chris Scott
From $80.9

shade

Either would work. I have all of patterns, but I almost always favor the driving combo on all of their lights.
As good as the OEM light is, I figure more light on the road is a good thing. I'll pick an amber pattern after I see how I like the clear combo.