2019 F350 6.2L 4WD build thread; HPI flatbed, ATO AterraXL composite camper, Carli/King, 37s, 4.88s, etc

mk216v

Der Chef der Fahrzeuge
I'll get my truck (and my 60gal of 92oct) out of the city ASAP...
Which brings me to having spoken to 5Star Tuning about a tuner for my truck. This might be something I add on later, with an 87oct daily driver tune(guy I spoke with said it'll run fine on crappy 87oct, and I can always run 89-92oct if I want), some sort of towing tune, and a performance tune.

RAM5500 CAMPERTHING

OG Portal Member #183
Yep, elections/votes have real consequences.

Absolutely!

As that old meme says “Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups”

Anyway, don’t want to HiJack our homies thread.

Glad he finally made a tire choice! I was nervous he was going to have an aneurysm trying to make the decision.

mk216v

Der Chef der Fahrzeuge
LOL to tires, perfectionism isn't always fun. Definitely analysis paralysis. If the Maxxis Razr AT would have had more history/feedback, I might have gone for it for round1, but it's still fairly new. And I reached out to Milestar about their Patagonia X/T but never heard back so that was -1 for them. As well, Maxxis and Milestar are more challenging to purchase from distribution channels (ie a whole lot more vendors sell Yokohama) so that clinched the Yoko Geo X-AT decision for round1.

montypower

Adventure Time!
Solid tire choice for sure. Made in Japan. Quality.
We are happily rolling on ours after 2 years and lots of hard use. May look to replace them next year.... Will see. MT Baja Boss are an interesting tire; just not convinced on the quality compared to these.

Hope your insurance can help you out! Hate seeing vandalism and theft.

mk216v

Der Chef der Fahrzeuge
Solid tire choice for sure. Made in Japan. Quality.
We are happily rolling on ours after 2 years and lots of hard use. May look to replace them next year.... Will see. MT Baja Boss are an interesting tire; just not convinced on the quality compared to these.

Hope your insurance can help you out! Hate seeing vandalism and theft.

Great to hear. Thanks for the added votes of confidence Peter--your history with them helped me move them into the #1 spot.

Insurance is making it right thankfully; agreed!

Explorerinil

Observer
I haven't heard of many cats being stolen here but it does happen in nearby Houston, the gas tanks being drilled and drained is a new one.
Come on over to Midwest meth territory, we get plenty of them. They hit a school buss lot awhile back, I can’t imagine the work that school had to go through to get all the kids to school with no busses, worker shortage, all the insurance nightmare, back ordered parts… etc.

mk216v

Der Chef der Fahrzeuge
Come on over to Midwest meth territory, we get plenty of them. They hit a school buss lot awhile back, I can’t imagine the work that school had to go through to get all the kids to school with no busses, worker shortage, all the insurance nightmare, back ordered parts… etc.
Grrrr..... :(

On a positive note, Carli susp is on along with new tucked kitties!
67175051152__B8A3E626-D299-4D85-A197-B70860A353C3.jpg

CuStOm

Adventurer
With those limiter straps and the future ATO, I'm super excited to see the pictures of the epic build....airborne! ;)

mk216v

Der Chef der Fahrzeuge
With those limiter straps and the future ATO, I'm super excited to see the pictures of the epic build....airborne! ;)
LOL, no Baja bouncing or airborne for me, at least not on purpose.
And now Kevin will know I'm really a poser. :rolleyes:

Did you install those warn hubs? Like them? Easy install?
Installer did(straightforward), they come highly recommend over OEM Ford for reliability/durability reasons. Plus they're black to match the wheels. They've been working well, I'd definitely recommend them.

37" Yoko Geolandar X-AT on for test fit and clearancing! :love:
67191830804__2F76E7BD-0D30-4342-AB70-F22F365FDC4A-2.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
norcalmaier